Thiago Translantara

Messi10

Despite all the hype surrounding Thiago, he is not ready and may never be good enough to play in the center of a pitch for crucial matches for Barcelona FC because:

A. his movements off the ball is slow and lazy; it shows the lack of footballing intelligence and endurance that Xavi possesses;
B. his passing is erratic.

He could be deployed at wing positions and be useful.

You are very wrong!! Thiago could start in any team

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's good that our three signings (counting Thiago as one) scored tonight, it will give him confidence and shows that there's room in the team for him...

dalitis8

Banned
Have been telling all cules in here that there will be time for all of them.

Happy now?

The kid looks pretty darn good btw...something that I did not expect to this degree.

Last edited:

Theconomist

Relax people.Thiago is definitely one for the future and a good impact sub. Don't forget that he may still flop although very unlikely.I think Pep unlike what many think is a good youngster promoter he just is no nonesense. He didn't bother with keirission etc.

Have been telling all cules in here that there will be time for all of them.

Happy now?

The kid looks pretty darn good btw...something that I did not expect to this degree.

Exactly! Was surprised to see Thiago in the starting 11 to be honest but so far every game we have played in has had a lot riding on it. Wait till we get to champions league group stage, cop del Rey and select liga games. Even fonts will get plenty of PT

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Is it possible that we now possess the world's top 4 midfielders???
well there will obvoiusely be time if pep starts the game with 5 midfielders and it seems that no team in la liga will be able to exploit barca's D weakness when they do so there will be time available for all

Home of Barca Fans