Thiago Translantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
All due respect but he played with him in the B team and is now playing for relegation candidates Blackburn Rovers.
What does he know?

I'm guessing Thiago will be among top 5 though as he has the Illuminati behind him.

Barcafan 2304

All due respect but he played with him in the B team and is now playing for relegation candidates Blackburn Rovers.
What does he know?

I'm guessing Thiago will be among top 5 though as he has the Illuminati behind him.

He plays the game regularly which is more than any of us can say so i would say he is qualified, more than any on here, to give an opinion

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Thiago: "Very happy with another win, 3 points carefully crafted! Now thinking about the Champions League match! Hugs to all and keep an eye because next week I have a surprise for you all!"

What is the kid up to?

zanela

Have people taken disliking to him on the basis of the perceived illuminati moment? Atleast, thats the vibe i get here.

Also, one doesn't 've to be a superstar footballer to have an opinion, and in matters concerning former teammates in particular. Rochina, by virtue of playing alongside Thiago for a reasonable period is qualified of holding such an opinion, and it isn't his fault that his team's fighting relegation at the moment. He has performed well for them, infact.

He did a very good job in the pivot but I don't know if I like it tbh... kinda suppresses all the tremendous offensive potential he's got...

I agree. I admire his versatility, and his capabilities in the withdrawn role, but his extensive attacking prowess is devoid of the license to showcase itself and to develop on it. And It makes me sad.

W

Worms

Thiago: "Very happy with another win, 3 points carefully crafted! Now thinking about the Champions League match! Hugs to all and keep an eye because next week I have a surprise for you all!"

What is the kid up to?

Something to do with the illuminati?

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He was originally a defensive midfielder, but he played all over the pitch including as a forward, attacking midfielder, even left back, etc

At Thiago's age?

I only recall him playing offensive positions or sometimes in CM at that age..

Anyhow I just hope Thiago at pivot is just him filling in nothing more, which I expect it is...

Home of Barca Fans