Thiago Translantara

Hatem Ben Arfa

Well you will have to research that for yourself, nobody's going to take hours to explain it you.

:lol:

you mean you won't provide me with a simple explanation let alone what you call proof that makes you believe these conspiracies?

It will take hours to explain it to me? Really? But I thought you did all the research? Surely you can explain it to me in a couple of paragraphs or maybe even less.

When someone asks you what physics is, you don't quote them a whole book. You give them a summary of the theories and proofs involved.

Here is the thread i created specifically for conspiracy talk: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/8142-Conspiracy-Theories-(Illuminati-NWO-amp-anything-else)

I will sincerely welcome a debate and the opportunity to be educated on matters I am supposedly ignroant to when it comes to people commiting conspiracies.

Last edited:

gingerless

this is unbelievable, i can't believe this all started with that thiago hand sign video :lol::lol: what the heck is wrong with you people

carry on...

P

PhilS

Whatever the origen or other significance of this hand gesture, it is clearly the key to understanding how this young man of only 20 years has been able to become a regular for the world's best football team. Mou and the Madridistas should be very, very afraid of this clear proof of the gigantic conspiracy against them.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Whatever the origen or other significance of this hand gesture, it is clearly the key to understanding how this young man of only 20 years has been able to become a regular for the world's best football team. Mou and the Madridistas should be very, very afraid of this clear proof of the gigantic conspiracy against them.

probably... right now though it's Mou who gets fined worth his shoe lace price after poking our gigantic conspiratorial eye out.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
When Hatem Ben Arfa seems to be right in a discussion, it does seem like the world is coming to an end, hahahaha...

impeh

Hi, its me..
nice video, he really looks special, hope they can tie his brother down so we can eventually see them together.

LaMessiah

some more illuminati hand signs at the end there... we might need to call dan brown and have him write the thiago chronicles

Home of Barca Fans