Thiago Translantara

Hatem Ben Arfa

I agree but I think people like Madonna and Jay Z know what this kind of symbolism means however people like Thaigo who can not benefit the Illuminati at allandhe more than likely just thinks it looks cool.

And the Illuminati does exist,there is too much evidence on the internet to prove it,I have studied it for a couple of years.

please don't tell me you watch all that over dramatized, outlandish claims and lies on the History Channel?

The History Channel is absolutely full of sh*t, lies and 1/4 truths jazzed up to make an intersting ficitonal history show to watch that keeps your attention. And the people they get to comment on many of these shows look like mentally unstable pseudo-academics who think they are the authority on secret organizations, ancient aliens and 2012 end of the world.

The best thing you can do to realize that the history channel and all these conspiracy theorists online are so very wrong, is to go to a library, do your own research, take out books, do your own reading and correlating, instead of taking peoples word for it online, or accepting that evertyhing the History says channel is true, just because it is called the HISTORY channel.

These conspiracy theory people do two things, and it usually works to make unguarded people believers:

1. Start with something that perhaps has some truth or even possible proof in it, and is very plausible to gain trust of readers. somehting that maybe even really did happen, like those experiments in US past that Obama recently apologized for.
2. Build on that by going to a different subject and making outlandish claims that they will now latch on to and believe after they gained their trust. And it goes on from there, and the readers start to become very suspicious of people and many other things.

Last edited:

Yugi

whoever doubts NWO just has to look out of window and go to downtown or just watch TV... but please, lets not bring it into this topic, lets create some other

W

Worms

What puzzled me is that I've seen that sign in church in Herzegovina few days ago.

It's well documented that the Illuminati have infiltrated the church to distort the reality of what the bible said.The King James bible was translated by Freemasons

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

whoever doubts NWO just has to look out of window and go to downtown or just watch TV... but please, lets not bring it into this topic, lets create some other

What is the New World Order then?

People go on Riots and then what? Some corrupt Governments get overthrown and replaced by ones truly of the poeple who have good intentions, who years down the line will become just as corrupt as those they have overthrown?

What is this New World Order? Please explain it to me? Are reptiles that are World Leaders going to harvest us for dinner?

W

Worms

please don't tell me you watch all that over dramatized, outlandish claims and lies on the History Channel?

The History Channel is absolutely full of sh*t, lies and 1/4 truths jazzed up to make an intersting ficitonal history show to watch that keeps your attention. And the people they get to comment on many of these shows look like mentally unstable pseudo-academics who think they are the authority on secret organizations, ancient aliens and 2012 end of the world.

The best thing you can do to realize that the history channel and all these conspiracy theorists online are so very wrong, is to go to a library, do your own research, take out books, do your own reading and correlating, instead of taking peoples word for it online, or accepting that evertyhing the History says channel is true, just because it is called the HISTORY channel.

These conspiracy theory people do two things, and it usually works to make unguarded people believers:

1. Start with something that perhaps has some truth or even possible proof in it, and is very plausible to gain trust of readers. somehting that maybe even really did happen, like those experiments in US past that Obama recently apologized for.
2. Build on that by going to a different subject and making outlandish claims that they will now latch on to and believe after they gained their trust. And it goes on from there, and the readers start to become very suspicious of people and many other things.

I don't watch the History channel I clearly said I have studied it on the internet,the internet isn't controlled like television so you can get information from many different angles and form your own opinion.

Yugi

People go on Riots and then what? Some corrupt Governments get overthrown and replaced by ones truly of the poeple who have good intentions, who years down the line will become just as corrupt as those they have overthrown?

What is this New World Order? Please explain it to me? Are reptiles that are World Leaders going to harvest us for dinner?

I wont bring this topic here, study, think and be aware...

Hatem Ben Arfa

I don't watch the History channel I clearly said I have studied it on the internet,the internet isn't controlled like television so you can get information from many different angles and form your own opinion.

Where on the internet? Whose opinions? Have you even bothered to go to a few different libraries, read and done research and made correlations for yourself? read research papers by academics?

Last edited:
W

Worms

Well you will have to research that for yourself, nobody's going to take hours to explain it you.

W

Worms

Where on the internet? Whose opinions? Have you even bothered to go to a few different libraries, read and done research and made correlations for yourself?

Many peoples opinions and cold hard facts that you couldn't find on the T.V or Libraries because TPTB obviously want that information hidden.In the future I believe they will try and censor the internet because they never predicted anything like the internet would take off the way it has done.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Many peoples opinions and cold hard facts that you couldn't find on the T.V or Libraries because TPTB obviously want that information hidden.In the future I believe they will try and censor the internet because they never predicted anything like the internet would take off the way it has done.

so no real library research at all then? No reading of books then? (maybe those committing conspriacies think, no one will put dots together because no one is even bothered to go to the library, public archives and do real research)

Just people on the internet who claim that these are the cold hard facts and they believe them and all their other conspiracy theories because they have perhaps highlighted 1 single conspiracy that took place in the past and the government has admitted to?

Can you please give me an example of the conspiracy theories that you subscribe to?

I'll create a topic in the off topic thread.

Home of Barca Fans