Thiago Translantara

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Why are we concerned with an award in a Juventus fanzine?

Buh at the united guy being so far ahead, though.

I guess Juve fans appreciate a titanic CB?

Thiago and Götze should be the only candidates for that award, though. they've both achieved the most to gild their great ability. Wilshere, Muniain and Hazard are next. then Jones.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I'm not sure it's a compliment to be loved by Juve fans.

What are the requirements anyway? Because if it's U-21, Gaston Ramirez should be on here ahead of a few choices.

Last edited:

Yugi

this fans voting doesnt matter, its just to show who fans like (English players looks like)
30 journalists will vote for Golden Boy in December and Thiago is most likely to win it...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
This is not the Bravo award, is it?

Anyway, there is something dubious about tht site. When i voted, Thiago was at 14.8% and Wilshere at 19%..few mins later our boy shows 14.4% and the wilshere kid has jumped to 21%. while i understand the rise in votes, how do you explain the decrease?

The ManU kid leading with such a big margin makes no sense to me, at all. I suspect Meta's behind it. :p

when i voted, it was 14.8%...currently shows 12.1%. while Wilshere and Jones percents have gone up.

If Thiago and Wilshire have 1 vote each than they have 50% each (if it was a pole with only them). Than if you Zanela come along and vote for Thiago while 97 other people vote for Wilshire, than Thiagos percentage will not stay 50% or more just because you voted for him (while noboby else voted for Thiago). Than the percentage will be 98% for wilshire and 2% for Thiago, capisce?

zanela

If Thiago and Wilshire have 1 vote each than they have 50% each (if it was a pole with only them). Than if you Zanela come along and vote for Thiago while 97 other people vote for Wilshire, than Thiagos percentage will not stay 50% or more just because you voted for him (while noboby else voted for Thiago). Than the percentage will be 98% for wilshire and 2% for Thiago, capisce?

You got that right, Sir!...I need to brush up on my math. :p

Tbf, i was so worried about my boy's competitors getting ahead, that i forgot how it actually works. But i can be slow at times. :p

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
For sure, motm if not for Messi's last minute hattrick (hattrick automatically qualifies for motm :) ).

Home of Barca Fans