Thiago Translantara

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Superb, what a gem he is. It will be a very happy day to see both him and his brother make it at this club and it's looking likely.

Yugi

[youtube]L8xCyIVeXT0[/youtube]

187796_189327131119110_630836_n.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thiago: "Rafinha is happy at Barcelona, Madrid's interest is something you guys (the press) made up."

Like a boss :worthy:

jamrock

only a cameo today, but I didn't even notice the great man was off and their can be no greater compliment.

the way he is playing the CM role, I am starting to think he should stay their, though he was so awesome as an AM coming through the ranks

and that little bit of play with iniesta, which his touch being absolutely perfect, had me saying, this guy will be the best in his position if 3-4 years.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
only a cameo today, but I didn't even notice the great man was off and their can be no greater compliment.

the way he is playing the CM role, I am starting to think he should stay their, though he was so awesome as an AM coming through the ranks

and that little bit of play with iniesta, which his touch being absolutely perfect, had me saying, this guy will be the best in his position if 3-4 years.

I thought his touch back to Messi was so unbelieveably sexy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Come on, no one is going to comment on that hug with Cuenca after Villa's goal? That was pure bromance there!

That was pretty kewl, I agree...You could see Thiago made a special effort to single him out when everyone was sort of celebrating with Villa

BerkeleyBernie

Thiago vs Switzerland

I love how (at 4:00) he "teaches" Isco (#10) to give him a wall pass at the top of the box. He's making an inside cut from the left, and passes to his teammate at the top of the box while continuing his run past his marker. Isco turns with the ball to look rather than give it back to Thiago (as a 1st team Barça/Spain player would do). So Thiago simply takes it off his feet, lol. He sets up the ball on a platter that the shooter totally whiffs.

Overall, though, it's nice to see the U21s playing nice 1-2 rhythm passes with each other while moving the ball up. Thiago really likes to keep the ball moving until he sees a run or an attacking pass.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he made a big statement today, I think.

looked comfortable as hell playing out of position on a massive stage against big opponents.

Home of Barca Fans