Thiago Translantara

Manuel Traquete

Thiago is awesome. The only good thing of Iniesta's injuries this season is that Thiago has been having plenty of opportunities to show his stuff.

If he keeps this up, he'll the next great Barca midfielder. He's brilliant.

gingerless

that pass to fabregas was so awesome, too bad that save was good too. before the pass he was making fun of the defenders too, i love his confidence

soarq

The only good thing of Iniesta's injuries this season is that Thiago has been having plenty of opportunities to show his stuff.
Not that much. Thiago played a lot also with Iniesta on the pitch. 3-4-3 is what helped him. The boy is really exceeding the expectations.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Guardiola: "Thiago is the bravest player I have on this team."

:pep: :thiago:

20z8rwn.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There's plenty of highlight reel material from the match for a compilation for the player...Outstanding evening for him

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Finally we were able to see a more offensive Thiago, he really should what he's capable off when given freedom around the box.

Would've probably scored if Messi had played him through in one of his runs in the first half, didn't see him I guess...

I just hate it when he is confined to a more conservative role. He's very versatile and can easily adapt anywhere but he'll fulfill his true potential when played more consistently in more offensive roles...

Home of Barca Fans