Thiago Translantara

Yugi

I sometimes wonder if people watch matches or are just dissing team on chat box when we are playing
ffs

Clockwise

Buccaneer
tumblr_lysv2vGTEp1qjuf5to1_500.jpg

Thiago´s back swag <>

tumblr_lyrxxiJj0A1qmej6fo1_500.gif

oggmar

Stunning performance? LOL

Yeah, it was a stunning performance compared to your love. Honestly, why are you even on this forum? All you do is praise Cesc while dumbing down Thiago.

Your either A) a stupid troll B) stupid person. I don't care whatever, just want you gone.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Woah simply stunning performance. How he is even compared to Cesc as a midfielder is beyond me.

LOL. a simply stunning performance? he wasnt bad but mianly just played the obvious square pass all the time and the only time he was involved in a goal scoring oppurtuinity was missing a easy chance. no end product. overrated.

B

barcelonista

Good performance. Set Messi up twice. Didn't lose the ball. Worked hard defensively. Worked his way out of pressure situations.

If Messi was in good form currently, that's 2 certain assists for him today.

MOTM:

Messi
Tello
Puyol
Thiago

oggmar

LOL. a simply stunning performance? he wasnt bad but mianly just played the obvious square pass all the time and the only time he was involved in a goal scoring oppurtuinity was missing a easy chance. no end product. overrated.

Whats the point in trolling honestly, your not funny. at all.

Home of Barca Fans