Thiago Translantara

Yugi

:worthy: in 1st half
didnt have that great 2nd half but he was bossing the midfield alone without xavi or iniesta for the first time :worthy:

B

barcelonista

Whats the point in trolling honestly, your not funny. at all.

Rather awkward, trying to diss a 20 year old in his debut season just because he delivers better performances than Fabregas in central midfield.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i dont hate him. i think he is a good player. he wasnt bad tonight. but i think people hype him too much (and do this to put cesc down, which is unfair on the guy he is doing well this season). he is not exaclty setting the world alight with goals and assists. but people say he is ''bossing it'' and other garbage, while cesc is ''shit''. cesc has at least provided goals and assists (but does need to improve tiki taka)

Yugi

you know shit about tactics and what midfielder are supossed to do, he is still learning, go have another wank

B

beautifulgame

Hey moron, you do realize he had three potential assists that put Messi through on goal don't you? Two of them were brilliant.

Had Messi been even slightly on his game Thiago would have had 2 or 3 assists tonight.

He did well for the most part but gave the ball away in the middle of the field a little often.

Y

Youngie

you know shit about tactics and what midfielder are supossed to do, he is still learning, go have another wank

And Thiago needs to do a hell of a lot of learning. So maybe you go have another wank.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Hey moron, you do realize he had three potential assists that put Messi through on goal don't you? Two of them were brilliant.

Had Messi been even slightly on his game Thiago would have had 2 or 3 assists tonight.

He did well for the most part but gave the ball away in the middle of the field a little often.

and what about cesc setting up thiago, only for him to miss? if thiago had end product then cesc would have been one of the better players providing an assist. and for the bit in bold- thats worrying considering that he is a midfielder and its his job to keep possesion. cesc isw underperforming there too but at least has some goals/assists to make up for it. thiago has nothing to mask this.

B

barcelonista

i dont hate him. i think he is a good player. he wasnt bad tonight. but i think people hype him too much (and do this to put cesc down, which is unfair on the guy he is doing well this season). he is not exaclty setting the world alight with goals and assists. but people say he is ''bossing it'' and other garbage.

You measure the performance of a midfielder by "goals and assists"? No wonder some deluded Arsenal fans think Fabregas is better than Iniesta.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You measure the performance of a midfielder by "goals and assists"? No wonder some deluded Arsenal fans think Fabregas is better than Iniesta.

of course not. look at xavi he hardly ever scores and is better than anyone. but =the stats do make up for some poor passing (i admit cesc is not passing well). thing is thiago is also not passing well, but cant claim to have the end product to make up for it.

B

barcelonista

thing is thiago is also not passing well, but cant claim to have the end product to make up for it.

and for the bit in bold- thats worrying considering that he is a midfielder and its his job to keep possesion. cesc isw underperforming there too but at least has some goals/assists to make up for it. thiago has nothing to mask this.

Mask what?! Pass succession rate so far in La Liga:

Thiago Alcantara: 1120 / 1200, 93.3 %
Francesc Fabregas: 928 / 1073, 86.5 %

What are you talking about?

B

beautifulgame

There have been some problems with Cesc but perhaps none of them are as cancerous as the Cesc fanboys that plague this forum since his arrival.

Home of Barca Fans