Thiago Translantara

Superfly

Banned
Instead of Thiago on the back of his shirt it should be:

overrated.jpg

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Cesc fan boys only drag him into mud by underrating Thiago. Do you really need to belittle a 20 yo's talent to show how good Cesc is? if he, at 24 and after 8 years of first team experience, still can't outshine a 20 yo with one year experience even in his fanboys' eyes then, he doesn't deserve to be in the team. And if he is good enough it will show, in presence of the biggest talents around, thiago included. Have some respect for your love,Cesc, and for the most talented young midfielder in Europe.

Superfly

Banned
Cesc fan boys only drag him into mud by underrating Thiago. Do you really need to belittle a 20 yo's talent to show how good Cesc is? if he, at 24 and after 8 years of first team experience, still can't outshine a 20 yo with one year experience even in his fanboys' eyes then, he doesn't deserve to be in the team. And if he is good enough it will show, in presence of the biggest talents around, thiago included. Have some respect for your love,Cesc, and for the most talented young midfielder in Europe.

He IS overrated, your post just further proved it. Take those thiago-tinted goggles off. Not once did I mention Cesc so please stop trying to make argument s out of nothing :)

Last edited:

karthik

In Thiago we have a different type of player who is accustoming himself to the tiki taka of Pep. He is doing quite a great job at such a young age.

Very much appreciable.

M

mitkoa7x

Thiago is a BEAST, he is playing with such a mixture of authority, swag and skill its like watching Ronie at 20.
Superfly is loco...

ivan22

get used to it, the only thing superfly talks about is how low thiago is. in the matchchat its even worse.

Thiago's easily the best midfileder in the world at his age. If you think he's overrated, so be it. I bet you find David Silva overrated, too. Desperate person, must have fallen on the head as a kid or something.

I can do what this kid does and better. Sign me up Pep!

oh, there we go. Yup, desperate! Can't believe you call yourself a footballer without recognizing the talent this boy got.

Last edited:
M

mitkoa7x

I think Gotze is just as good as him but Thiago is more impressive this season.

ivan22

you can't compare götze to thiago. Götze is playing in a very offensive position while Thiago has a 'mastermind-role'

Home of Barca Fans