Thiago Translantara

ammarfcb

ze special one
Some recent examples. I can go find a lot more for you back in the summer when he had a few good games against some random mexican teams and everybody started claiming he was some sort of god but I much rather spend my time playing ME3 honey :wave:

you just picked those post because they mention cesc.

Maria

Wow..a few posts where he is deemed as talented enough to replace Xavi in a few YEARS have definitely proved how overrated he is. You actually believe what you're saying?

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He IS overrated, your post just further proved it. Take those thiago-tinted goggles off. Not once did I mention Cesc so please stop trying to make argument s out of nothing :)
]

you don't need to ,Superfly. I thought it was clear as why I brought Cesc into this but, Let's approach it this way:

Here's a question for you: How and why did you come to the conclusion that I was answering your post??
Answer that, and you'll see why I talked about Cesc and see if you were only belittling Thiago for his (non existence for his age) shortcomings and not other reasons... :)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
yes you can compare them, what is up with you people always saying you can't compare x player to x player because he's more advanced or plays a little different role? what's next? you can't compare players because one is shorter than the other and one has a bigger dick?

:facepalm: Ginge confusing basic stuff? ginge, hero man, of course the player has to pass that certain test for us to even start rating him let alone compare him with others...

abual3bed1

Cesc was starting every champions league game including a final at the age of 18. He was practically carrying an entire club on his shoulders at the age when Thiago was in Barca B.

Still, it could be much more to do with opportunity than actual comparison in skill level. Whose to say Thiago couldn't do the same if he had the same chance?

if Cesc stayed in Barca .. he couldn't do what you said at the age of 18 .. sorry but playing for Arsenal is much easier than esablishing yourself at such young age at Barca ..

X

xaviniesta

brazilians touch/ italian dicipline / spanish vision / catalan school

and a heart of a lion.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I really liked his game tonight, I was thinking he was needed in the 1st half in fact...Incisive passing, quick movements and always putting the opposition on their heels...Kid is uber confident

Home of Barca Fans