Thiago Translantara

Pepe Silvia

Dat tackle he laid on dude in midfield was even sexier imho (I hollered out loud)... too bad he tried it again minutes later and got booked for it. Shows you how hard a proper tackle can be.

:worthy:

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
u dont order from shop.fcbarcelona.com ??? official one ?

the shipping from the official site is waaaaaaaayyy too much to Canada. Subside has a US site and they ship from the US. plus the jerseys are official.

besides, my rule is that I only order from the official store at the Nou Camp. last year I got the away Iniesta jersey when I was there for the CL Semi.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
the shipping from the official site is waaaaaaaayyy too much to Canada. Subside has a US site and they ship from the US. plus the jerseys are official.

besides, my rule is that I only order from the official store at the Nou Camp. last year I got the away Iniesta jersey when I was there for the CL Semi.

yeah man. Most of the times if u order from shop.fcbarcelona , they ship from Manchester and not BCN. How reliable is the site though ? cheap or same price ?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
site is very realiable. I ordered a the 2009 CL Winning commemorative Xavi jersey. all their stuff is official. prices are a little cheaper because I think they order directly from Nike.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
At least when you buy your jerseys you can wear them out without advocating gambling. I hate bwin so much.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
thanks man. official one from manchester is pain in the ass. takes too much time for delivery

no problemo :) happy shopping!!

At least when you buy your jerseys you can wear them out without advocating gambling. I hate bwin so much.

yes ... except now instead of proudly saying that my team has no sponsor, or donates money to Unicef, I can say we are allied with a soulless foundation from Qatar.

good times.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
no problemo :) happy shopping!!

yes ... except now instead of proudly saying that my team has no sponsor, or donates money to Unicef, I can say we are allied with a soulless foundation from Qatar.

good times.

Better than Uzbekistan.

Still, I cannot wait to get something else than bwin. Before bwin I wanted to get rid of stupid Siemens. Wonder what I we we will get after :S

I like Inter's for some reason, Pirelli.

Superfly

Banned
Yeah, Subside Sports is pretty reliable. I got my home jersey w/ Villa on it last season from there. I prefer Soccerpro.com though since I can get the jersey's there for $60 and get a name printed on it at my local soccer shop for $10.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

good times.

errr, Qatar Foundation is all about providing education for young Qataris and transforming Qatar from a hydrocarbon state to some sort of knowledge-based thing.

I don't like the shirt sponsorship at all, but Qatar Foundation is anything but soulless.

Home of Barca Fans