Thiago Translantara

Pepe Silvia

His shoulder dropped so it looked like he was engaging his arm in the play. Could've gone either way but they chose to give him the yellow. Not a huge controversy imo.

He lost the ball in dangerous positions a few times (everyone did really), but overall had a pretty good game. Dat pass...

karthik

I watched, only the first half and thought that he had a good game against a fast counter attacking opponents.

Shame about the card:shakeshead:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
boss performance in the 1st half. constantly composed on/off the ball. was hung out to dry a few times by a teammate constantly misplacing passes. but, yellow card aside, was a XAVI about it.

was victimized by a poor referee decision. but hopefully the club can get it overturned.

17037917.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You can call it a poor refereeing decision but it should've never come to that...A player on a booking has to be smarter than that and he left it open to interpretation which a veteran would be smarter about

He played quite well in long stretches, feels like it's been forever since he's been out there

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Had a very good game. very calm and collected.Was channeling Xavi at some points. This kid is golden.

Then got sent off like a boss :worthy:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
That second yellow... Ref :facepalm:
Thiago did pretty well, never ceases to amaze me how good he's in the air for his size and how hard he works defensively

His sending off was harsh. the referee was an ass. it was not intentional and the ball hit him near his shoulder. Do Nascimento is as common as John or any other English surname by the way.
Dos Santos is a Brazilian name too, right? I've heard it's like Da Costa, a name given to people without known surnames. + I think the Dos Santos brothers have Brazilian heritage.

X

xaviniesta

dat pass is only possible when you have brazilian roots, born in italy, live in spain and schooled by catalans.
thiago-pass.gif

oz187

He had a good game, but you can see he is still inexperienced. Great all round, some of his defensive work is fantastic. Bit like having Lotthar Matthaus in the side.

Home of Barca Fans