Thiago Translantara

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

yeah I know, I just read it back myself.

facepalm.jpg

I dunno, it's late and I've had a long weekend.

didn't even see the game. how was Cesc? :troll:

dalitis8

Banned
errr, Qatar Foundation is all about providing education for young Qataris and transforming Qatar from a hydrocarbon state to some sort of knowledge-based thing.

I don't like the shirt sponsorship at all, but Qatar Foundation is anything but soulless.

Qatar foundation gives us cash. Lots of it.

Unfortunately, high moralism and a world-beating side are not easily compatible in the current climate.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
yeah I know, I just read it back myself.

facepalm.jpg

I dunno, it's late and I've had a long weekend.

didn't even see the game. how was Cesc? :troll:
Nice try, I respect the effort. :lol:

Cesc was mediocre, but that discussion doesn't belong here. I don't want to ruin Thiago's thread.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Don't milk it La Furia. :lol:
To be perfectly honest Meta is probably in the lead. A close lead mind you but he's not a miserable bastard so he tends to get backup far more than I do. I have my cult of personality but after that I'm on my own.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
To be perfectly honest Meta is probably in the lead. A close lead mind you but he's not a miserable bastard so he tends to get backup far more than I do. I have my cult of personality but after that I'm on my own.

I'm also more magnificent on account of the beard.

and I'm way in the lead. ;)

but seriously, I am appalled by that post. it's like I turned my brain off when I made it. ugh.

I'd delete it, but that'd be a cop-out.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

but seriously, I am appalled by that post. it's like I turned my brain off when I made it. ugh.

Leave it, leave it. It will make you a better person, emphasis on person which implies you are a human being. Your unreal tenacity is human after all ;)

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

I honestly didn't know what to do after I read it. I had to make sure it was actually you who typed it.

anyway ... back on topic.

Thiago jersey on the way :) #swag

Home of Barca Fans