Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

I see no posts deleted here... it was probably a bug that was showing as if the thread was already at page 233, but it loaded page 232 instead. Now page 233 is showing.

karthik

One of the possible candidates to play tonight. Would be happy to see him play irrespective of how he might perform. Good luck

B

barcelonista

Played like a boss. :worthy: Too bad his teammates weren't as badass as he is. Dem dribbles through the middle. :wub:

Yugi

I am nout afraid of future anymore, I had some minor doubts this season but this match showed me how good Thiago is
:worthy: :worthy:
MOTM

T

tariqo

i would say overall he was our best player 2night

his pass to fucking tello :worthy:

Theconomist

He lost the ball a lot in the first half but he is showing his class. Another season of solid first team football and he will replace Xavi.

Armando929

I don't think he played that well aside from a few nice touches in the 2nd half.

Seemed lost out there for much of the game and kept misplacing the simplest of passes. If it would have been Cesc, there would have been an uproar here for sure.

I'm sure Thiago will come good in the future. But starting him tonight was a bad choice by Pep. If it would have been any other opponent, it would have been okay.

But a CLASICO, Thiago is not yet ready for that.

Pepe Silvia

Thiago's first two touches were turnovers. That will tell you how his day went... he did pick it up in the second half but overall just played terribly.

Home of Barca Fans