Thiago Translantara

Ender

Guardiola: "Thiago-Alves dance celebration? We apologize for it, that's not the attitude of Barça players. It won't happen again." #fcblive

Sell!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Truly awesome player but I never want to see that shit ever again.

Dancing in a blowout, in a meaningless game? Get out of here with that.

zanela

I agree, Cesc still has a lot to learn.

Thiago does lose possession carelessly, but he moves quicker than Cesc, both on and off the ball. And understands the transition better. Reason y despite his flaws, Thiago fits our game better than Cesc.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What a game :wub:

Created loads of space with his dribbles, passing fine... and the goal was the icing on the cake

Valdivia

Steady there! No need for comparisons with Cesc. He was great yesterday, one of the players who love to keep possession of the ball, created many chances and assisted Alexis for the second goal. Needs more starts.

M

mitkoa7x

He brought that extra bold pass we lacked in the last few games. He has this unpredictability, very reminiscent of Ronnie. His ability to switch the tempo within seconds is just orgasmic. And the biggest issue we had with him last season was that he gave possession to easy, he worked on that and my god did it pay out...

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

Yes Thiago 21 year old has played a long tiresome career to have lacked something in the recent years.

Sometimes I wonder why I read these forums.

Apparently you dont read them at all...

"we lacked that in recent years" let me paraphrase that for you, 'the team needed some brazilian improv magic'

Home of Barca Fans