Thiago Translantara

catalan force

Who says only players from a winning team can be the motm?

He was the most involved, active and clinical player on both sides of the pitch. He's is motm for the roles he assumed over the course of the match. With Busi playing so deep and acting as a third defender, it was Thiago making the transition from midfield to attack esp after Xavi's departure. He put in a solid shift, defense wise, intercepting and clearing more balls than anyone in midfield, including Busi. He facilitated ball circulation, but also helped create by putting in a brilliant through ball to Tello which wasn't capitalised on (ergo no assist - not his fault). Whilst Busi and Messi had defined roles (and didn't do much else outside of it), Thiago took on more responsibilities as the match wore on. Without his leadership in the middle and with our seniors not being at their best, we'd go on to lose our MF domination as well.

Here
Great Post. The future is bright. The future is Blaugrana.

Richard.H

While I like the way he plays, something about his face makes me want to punch him. He tries to clinch his jaw making it look like he has a good jawline and he always has this fake serious look on him like he's some kind of a boss. He needs to be himself, not worry about what he looks like on camera.

B

beautifulgame

While I like the way he plays, something about his face makes me want to punch him. He tries to clinch his jaw making it look like he has a good jawline and he always has this fake serious look on him like he's some kind of a boss. He needs to be himself, not worry about what he looks like on camera.

:lol:

you are so odd sometimes.

i don't know what to make of your posts.

also, thiago is the junior badass in the team, till vicky retires that is.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
-image removed for quoting purposes-
What a boss! I have always thought highly of him and after this particular moment my respect for him just went through the roof. Well done boy, sticking it to Pepe and telling him to shut up right to his face. :worthy:

I saw this during the game and laughed so hard. Thiago was fuuuummminnnnggggg...What made me laugh was Pepe gave him a puzzled look. Good thing Pepe didn't squash him flat on the ground though, crippled the poor fella.

B

beautifulgame

I saw this during the game and laughed so hard. Thiago was fuuuummminnnnggggg...What made me laugh was Pepe gave him a puzzled look. Good thing Pepe didn't squash him flat on the ground though, crippled the poor fella.

haha pepe is a punk ass coward.

he only hits and runs.

thiago isn't gonna take his shit, plus, if shit broke out.. best believe masch and vicky WILL break pepe's legs.

anyway, thiago was being overextended against madrid having to cover so much defensively.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
haha pepe is a punk ass coward.

he only hits and runs.

thiago isn't gonna take his shit, plus, if shit broke out.. best believe masch and vicky WILL break pepe's legs.

anyway, thiago was being overextended against madrid having to cover so much defensively.

I do not want to get into a dick measuring competition but I think our players would squash your oompa loompas.

B

beautifulgame

I do not want to get into a dick measuring competition but I think our players would squash your oompa loompas.

:lol:

of course you don't raed. you know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight.

but anyway.. my dad can beat up your dad. :pep:

BarcaOG

Banned
battle royal between barcelona and the capital circus? lets see how it would play out, position by position (in this past clasico):

defence:

valdes v casillas- pretty even. but casillas is a pretty boy so he wouldnt be as aggressive as valdes. valdez wins. :valdes:
dani alves v pepe- alves is a beast but pepe would win through foul play. pepe wins.
puyol v ramos. :puyol: enough said.
adriano v coentrao. im sure adriano wouldnt take shit but again, coentrao would weasel himself the win somehow. coentrao wins.
mascherano v arbeloa. arbeloa is a cunt but badgers dont give a shit. arbeloa could sting him with poison and mascherano would still kick his ass. mascherano wins. :mascherano:

midfield:
xavi v khedira. khedira's a pussy. xavi wins. :xavi:
iniesta v ozil. ozil has a lot of attitude and iniesta really is a nice guy. given that ozil does not say anything about fuentealbilla (mi pueblo no se toca!) i think he would win. ozil takes this one.
thiago v alonso. hmm. though call. thiago is sassier. alonso is not a hothead. but alonso has size over him. ill give it to alonso on that.
busquets v di maria (i know di maria is more of an attacker but madrid did not field as many pure midfielders). this would be a funny one since they are both divers and relatively skeletal in their physicality. neither would impose on the other. ill give it to busquets though because he is more of a badass and di maria is easily the bigger girl out of the two.:busquets:

attack:
messi v ronaldo. messi can be quite sassy himself but, whatever, im not going to argue something ridiculous here. ronaldo takes this one
tello v benzema. poor kid. the benz rolls him over. benzema.

substitutes:
note: positions on the field here dont count.

fabregas v granero. hmm. i dont think granero would be a dirty fighter, a pirate though he is. fabregas took on kanoute this season so he has balls. fabregas here.:cesc:
sanchez v callejon. callejon is a douchebag but alexis definitely imposes on him physically. hes pretty muscular as well. sanchez wins this one, though im sure callejon would even resort to biting and scratching if he had to.:alexis:
higuain v noone. he loses anyway.

staff:
pep v mourinho. mourinho uses eye poke. pep sees it coming so it isnt very effective. pep uses master troll :pep:. mourinho is confused. "por que?" pep finishes him off with swag. pep wins here.
karanka v tito. tito expends too much energy protecting his eye. karanka says ronaldo is better than messi. tito is super confused. karanka finishes him. karanka.

score:
7-7

its a draw!

Last edited:
B

barcelonista

staff:
pep v mourinho. mourinho uses eye poke. pep sees it coming so it isnt very effective. pep uses master troll :pep:. mourinho is confused. "por que?" pep finishes him off with swag. pep wins here.
karanka v tito. tito expends too much energy protecting his eye. karanka says ronaldo is better than messi. tito is super confused. karanka finishes him. karanka.

I'm glad I read it to the end. :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He should have tried that... Just so he'd know the reaction

zanela

It's just Thiago being Thiago. He's always had that serious i'm the boss look since his Youth days. And it's not like he keeps lookin up the screen to see if/when he's in focus à la cristiano. I'm sure he know he's a good looking lad without being vain about it. (as opposed to the narcissistic eye brow plucker in cronaldo) :p

higuain v noone. he loses anyway.

Haha..(and a fat Pipita at that! :()

Home of Barca Fans