Thiago Translantara

Pepe Silvia

That was a crown jewel of a flick pass to Tello. I don't know what our forwards are doing lately, but if we keep missing chances that our midfielders create, we can forget any more trophies. Thiago was extremely disappointing for me in the first half, but kudos to him for bouncing back and playing with balls. Upping the tempo and tackling the shit out of madrid when we were getting out -willed in the stretch.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Thiago has to start against chelsea instead of Cesc.
I hope he does! and I think he should start shooting often from outside the box. he has the capability as he showed in the preseason and with spain junior teams, I hope Pep plays him and gives him the freedom to play his game, I am sure he will come up BIG!

Yugo Count Dante

Thiago has to start against chelsea instead of Cesc.
I hope he does! and I think he should start shooting often from outside the box. he has the capability as he showed in the preseason and with spain junior teams, I hope Pep plays him and gives him the freedom to play his game, I am sure he will come up BIG!
I love shooting, but please, shoot with confidence and AIM FOR THE DAMN GOAL. I get frustrated when a ball gets in the space, not only because it wastes so much time but usually there could have been a potential good pas which when blast cause of some stupid air shot.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I love shooting, but please, shoot with confidence and AIM FOR THE DAMN GOAL. I get frustrated when a ball gets in the space, not only because it wastes so much time but usually there could have been a potential good pas which when blast cause of some stupid air shot.

This is not Dani Alves' thread. well what you said is true, that's why an early goal is very, very vital for us tomorrow, otherwise Chelsea will waste time like fuck and it will be another annoying night for us, but in a game like this where we need goals I prefer shooting from outside the box rather than passing sideways or backwards. Xavi needs to start his killer ball again I don't know why he doesn't do it anymore. so nervous about tomorrow! :(

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
:lol:

of course you don't raed. you know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight.

but anyway.. my dad can beat up your dad. :pep:

:lol:

But my grand father can beat up yours. HA!

But in all seriousness, itd start as 11 on 11 until the referee joins your side and we'd be out numbered in the fight. :pep:

Wait, those posts in the end, were one of the best posts I have ever read. Sorry Bojan, but this was just pure genius. A shift in attitude and hostility towards some humor is definitely a plus for the forum.

Richard.H

I'd love to see Thiago start this game. He has balls and is not afraid to take risks. Call me crazy, but he kinda reminds me of Busquets during his younger days. Busquets would make really risky plays and sometimes he would lose the ball but that didn't scare him and he kept doing the same things until he mastered his game. Would be a joy to see Thiago have the same level of improvement that Busquets had.

I Wonder

tumblr_m39eni2Hgq1qibj97o1_500.png

gingerless

:rolleyes: yeah let's turn this into another cesc vs thiago shitfest. don't you guys get tired of it?

on a brighter note, he had a great game... he's sort of like a better version of scholes when it comes to tackling though :lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Cesc has mastered these and you know it. It's beingmp
Ayed out of positin and not getting a run of games at cm that makes it look bad

Home of Barca Fans