Thiago Translantara

F

Flavia

Thiago Alcantara
Victoria! La recompensa al esfuerzo dio sus frutos. Aquí os dejo una foto con el maestro!!!!
381148_489923631026266_1898125549_n.jpg

Yugi

well last year I was pretty doubtful at the beginning, always thought of thiago as of a guy who is few classes below xavi/iniesta/busquets and when someone got injured I was afraid he still couldnt do the job.....but he is no longer canterano, he is 21 year old player....an age which Iniesta turned CL final over 180 degrees and that´s something I would love to see from Thiago
keep it up Thiago!!

J

jtmx12

This player is one of the reasons why I didn't want Cesc. I remember back in the days I thought that it's was best to give minutes to this player rather than paying 40m for Cesc over Thiago that is pretty young and has amazing skills...

Keep improving Thiago, you will be a key player for Barcelona in the future!

Ursegor

World Champion
enjoyable performance tonight, he didn't miss a beat.

And he didn't miss a pass. 62 attempted, 60 successful passes in 59 minutes, 97 % passing accuracy while playing in Iniesta's attacking midfield role, including a nice dribble past 2 players to hit the bar. After 4 months out of the game at a tough away ground. How old again? 21? He's going to become a legend. Third best central midfielder in the world already. :tito:

J

jtmx12

Always liked this player because he is one of those player that has magic on their feet. I'm really impressed with Thiago. I didn't expect him to play that good in his first game "post-injury". This player could become our next Iniesta if he keeps improving. Strong shot, and well failed. Bad luck, that's it. But the whole play was magical.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans