Thiago Translantara

karthik

Would have liked to see him perform better but playing alongside Cesc dint help him. Kept the game ticking on, but still would like to see him growing more influential

Maria

Would have liked to see him perform better but playing alongside Cesc dint help him. Kept the game ticking on, but still would like to see him growing more influential

What I would like is to see him having a run of 5 games(like Cesc did) after the El Clasico as I'm sure he would do a better job that Cesc in the midfield and Xavi shouldn't get tired so early in the season.

BarcaGirl

Official: Thiago has a knee injury, more tests later #fcblive

Initial reports suggests Thiago Alcantara has affected his medial collateral ligament. More tests tomorrow.

:(

F

Flavia

Initial reports suggests Thiago Alcantara has affected his medial collateral ligament. More tests tomorrow.

I saw he was feeling something... Damn it :(

BarcaGirl

barcastuff
note: there can't be further tests on thiago's knee injury now because he's in too much pain #fcblive [cat radio]

this doesn't sound good :(

Richard.H

You can't be serious... This has got to be the worst injury crisis the team has ever had.

Home of Barca Fans