Thiago Translantara

Theconomist

The danger with injuries at this age is that it really stuns the player's development. It could be the difference between a world class player and simply a good one. Hope he can recover but he's almost 21 now if it'll ever happen it's during these next two seasons.

X

xaviniesta

it was in 90.40 if you want to see this. credit for him for playing on there. but this looked like a nasty twist, could be out for a very long time IMO.

i was wrong. the first collision took place around 87.15 actually. but he still kept playing and played part in the build up for the second goal. what a player :worthy:

BarcaGirl

Official: Thiago has a knee injury and will be out for around 8 weeks [barcastuff]

feel terrible for him, but thank god he's not out for the rest of the season!

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Terrible? Wtf I'm so happy! I thought it was gonna be the rest of the season or something. he'll be back by December!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Official: Thiago has a knee injury and will be out for around 8 weeks [barcastuff]

feel terrible for him, but thank god he's not out for the rest of the season!

Some excpected it to be worse but it's still bad. He just came back from injury few weeks ago. :(

impeh

Hi, its me..
well that sucks. Hes looked good in the couple of games hes played since being back.

Thankfully it wasnt any worse though..

Co0ter

A bad knee ligament injury, which they led us to believe, usually takes between 6-8 months to properly heal and rehab...not to mention the time it takes to get into "in form" physical shape. Many never fully recover their accelleration. From the sound of his injury it was just a sprain and not a tear, so no surgery needed thankfully.

Home of Barca Fans