Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
8 weeks, ironically I am glad to hear that, considering it could have been much worse, although I am still pretty annoyed, his progress isn't going as planned because of these injuries, lets just hope his talent shines through enough to make a huge comeback.

Trickykid

here I stand!
and I wrote to my sig I am PTC :D but this is very bad for Thiago, missed 3 months, came back for a while and is out for 3 months again

8 weeks should be 2 months at most, or am I missing something? Gutted in any case. Poor guy.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How much did Fabregas pay for all this? Made sure Thiago doesn't return for another 2 months, asked Seville to lose the match? What was this worth? 4-5 million?

Trickykid

It's going to be tough for Thiago when he returns from injury. Fab is getting closer and closer to cementing his spot in the starting XI, and if both Iniesta and Xavi keeps healthy, minutes will be hard to come by for Thiago. Anyhow, we'll be able to keep up a real healhty level of rotation, so I suppose it's good for the team as a whole. I can't help but worry a bit that Thiago won't see the minutes needed for him to evolve into a world beater though.

karthik

He is very young, but I have slowly started to get some doubts on him or atleast, in the position he plays. I still, wonder, if he is really suited to the deep role, that our head coaches are asking him to play.

P

PhilS

It's going to be tough for Thiago when he returns from injury. Fab is getting closer and closer to cementing his spot in the starting XI, and if both Iniesta and Xavi keeps healthy, minutes will be hard to come by for Thiago. Anyhow, we'll be able to keep up a real healhty level of rotation, so I suppose it's good for the team as a whole. I can't help but worry a bit that Thiago won't see the minutes needed for him to evolve into a world beater though.

Pedro never really regained his position last year, and the players he was competing with were not the caliber of Cesc, Xavi and Iniesta. But odds are, there will be injuries, which will provide Thiago chances.

Home of Barca Fans