Thiago Translantara

Vapor

He's just an overall fucking BADASS!

I wonder what would have happened if he was raised in Brazil?
I feel he would be even more Ronaldinho-esque in his style. Have even more flair. Somewhat like a better and more likeable Neymar.

But since he's with Barca he still has flair he just employs it within the disciplined Barca framework.

It would be interesting to see but I'm happy how with the real Thiago turned out :worthy:

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I love his killer instinct. Always looking for an opportunity to shoot.
Guys do you think he should build up some muscle to combat big guys like Yaya in the future or would that hamper his mobility?

doubt that it's necessary. He's a technical type of player and could fool players like yaya with some quick passes or his usual tricks. Also he's worked hard to gain a lot of fitness and athleticism. Not to mention the fact that he has insanely strong leg muscles, even for a footballer.

M

mitkoa7x

717673613.jpg

das gangsta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I find it amazing that Alexis is getting all the hate for the bad result... If there's someone who had a terrible game, it was Thiago...

X

xaviniesta

i hope he don't forget to thank puyol, messi and alexis after the game.

he was boss as usual before the mistake but it hurt his confidence a little bit still. not one of his best overall games.

X

xaviniesta

I find it amazing that Alexis is getting all the hate for the bad result... If there's someone who had a terrible game, it was Thiago...

as i said in the alexis thread before one is la masia graduate and the other is not.

X

xaviniesta

because he was immense before the mistake,faded a bit afterwards but still much better than alexis imo

if you'd remove those mistakes from both players i think in overall they had both pretty good game. i don't buy that thiago was much better than alexis. but i can understand why you say this.

raedkuwait

This guy is to erratic anf like to show off even when he is in a dangerous place on the field, he playes some brilliant passes then fucks off few of them he is not concistant at all ad thats not good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

impeh

Hi, its me..
he was really good, until the mistake. Gave the ball away a few times in the second half as well.

That said, everyone (apart from probably iniesta) wasnt as good in the second half.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This guy is to erratic anf like to show off even when he is in a dangerous place on the field, he playes some brilliant passes then fucks off few of them he is not concistant at all ad thats not good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sent from your what using your what?

kostasgtc

Why not? Seems like the best lineup; Song alternating with Busquets (provided he gets into his groove), Fabregas with Iniesta/Thiago (the LW) and Iniesta going up occasionally so we can have Fabregas, Thiago, and Busquets in midfield.
todays game is kind of a proof.barca without xavi AND busquets is to vanurable in defence.tiagho CANT manage the tempo as those 2 (with the help of pique) can.IMO.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
todays game is kind of a proof.barca without xavi AND busquets is to vanurable in defence.tiagho CANT manage the tempo as those 2 (with the help of pique) can.IMO.

Did I say this about a Copa Del Rey game? Or what?

If so, Malaga aren't exactly your run of the mill opponent.

Leo10

Should be benched for the rest of the knockout stages both Copa and UCL. Only good for the league for now: away games as substitute or easy home matches as starter.

Home of Barca Fans