Thiago Translantara

DennyCrane

Poor guy. One single mistake shattered his confidence and sidelined him. He was pretty good up until that point. He still has a lot to learn to learn though - it just goes to show that experience and the subsequent "calmness" are important factors.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Do you really want to see this kid in the knockout stages?

I'd rather put my money on Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Cesc.

He's a great player he definitely shouldn't be benched. Maybe shouldn't start any vital legs (mainly because he isn't highest in the pecking order) but definitely should get a lot of substitute appearances. Plus his appearances as a sub change the rhythm of the game and he can draw defenders and send in deaedly through balls or shots which would let us score maybe 1 or 2 more goals. He is definitely becoming a more elite player and racking up goals and assists in his last few appearances. This game was kind of a letdown for the team overall, not just him.

jamrock

Jesus Christ
He made a mistake an day played a part in the go a head goal, balances it self out, average game by all today including him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Poor guy. One single mistake shattered his confidence and sidelined him. He was pretty good up until that point. He still has a lot to learn to learn though - it just goes to show that experience and the subsequent "calmness" are important factors.

Definitely, as well as the fact that the game is very mental too. Surprising for such a confident player to never quite recover from that, you'd think he'd turn it up to atone rather than disappear

J

jtmx12

Everyone makes a mistake once a while and that's called football. Overall I always like how Thiago plays, it's beatiful to watch. I hope his game will just keep improving over time and he may actually become a legend.

:barca scarf:

Leo10

I didn't blame him for that mistake did I, but the fact that he lost his confidence afterwards shows you that he is not the midfielder we can afford for the knockout stages at the moment. He is good for the liga tho now that we are 18 ahead.

Cule4life

The Culest
I dont care if I'm crucified for this but this passing from our goalkeepers and building from the back is overdone in Barca. Sometimes when opposing teams are pressuring the goalkeeper too much its better to to hoof the ball and be safe rather than being sorry. I remember Valdes used to do this but after the couple of blunders he made he has started hoofing the ball when under pressure which i like. But Pinto hasn't started doing this. I distinctly remember the many times we have conceded a goal like this. NO other team concedes goals like these consistently. Pinto shouldn't have passed the ball to Thiago when he was being pressed by opposing players. We are wrongly blaming Thiago

Alissa

I like him, I really do but he's so slow on the ball sometimes, it takes him ages to decide what to do. Too comfortable at times. But he's young so stop your benching posts, he needs support because he clearly he's an extraordinary talent. Be patient and give him time.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Do you really want to see this kid in the knockout stages?

I'd rather put my money on Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Cesc.

Thiago has done some brilliant things this season, what he needs is playing time, the coach plays him because he trusts him, Thiago will be one of the best midfielders in the world in a few years, he can't do that on the bench. Also stop calling him "this kid", you sound like you have no clue on his ability, he is no longer a kid...

Yannick03

The only thing he has to learn is to feel the game, he has to choose his moments. I always feel we play to impatient when he is on the pitch. But he is unbelievable good, that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans