Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
581340_550986328256218_1018436450_n.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted before but LOL

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I love watching Thiago with the u21 squad, you can tell he's a natural leader. I very much believe he's the future leader of Barca when Xavi retires.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I feel like a lot of the football world underestimates Thiago for whatever reason. Am I seeing something that non on else can see? I think the kid is a stud and even when he played with the likes of Javi Martinez and Juan Mata on La Rojita, he was still the best player on the pitch.

I truly believe we'll be talking about him one day being one of the best midfielders in the game, if not the best.

Richard.H

It matters a lot. Smoking is horrible and it causes a lot of damage of your body inside and outside (especially face and teeth and a lot of organs also)

A photo for people with strong nerves

In Europe most people don't give a flying fock about the bad effects of smoking.

I agree that smoking is a huge turnoff though. I don't give a crap how she looks like, I bet her mouth would taste so bad if you kiss her..... YUUCK!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It matters a lot. Smoking is horrible and it causes a lot of damage of your body inside and outside (especially face and teeth and a lot of organs also)

A photo for people with strong nerves

That looks like Marilyn Manson without the makeup.

Smoking's good.

DucdeOrléans

In Europe most people don't give a flying fock about the bad effects of smoking.

I agree that smoking is a huge turnoff though. I don't give a crap how she looks like, I bet her mouth would taste so bad if you kiss her..... YUUCK!

Are you sure about that one Richard? Sure France, Italy, Spain, Portugal Greece and Southern Europe in general might have more smokers than Northern and Central Europe traditionally but times are changing. Even in France. I have been studying in Copenhagen for about 1.5 years now and quite frankly the amount of youth who smoke is not much different to what you witness in Paris, Rome etc. I had the same impression of London when I lived there for nearly 2 years. Don't see a difference between the US and Europe in that regard. At least not from a personal experience.

Smoking is bad indeed but even as a non-smoker you can get used to it either because you are drunk or have been around people who have smoked for hours.

Isn't Thiago supposed to be Xavi's successor? Of course he'll be one of the best midfielders in the game.

Was that not supposed to be Cesc? There is no doubt that Thiago is very talented but he has to find his role soon and get regular playing time otherwise I fear that he will stagnate as player. Same thing with his younger brother who is soon to be 20 years old. I am not convinced about him being Xavi's successor. I can definitely spot traits similar to those of Don Andrés as well. Maybe a hybrid?

Anyway Isco is more impressing/promising in my eyes just to mention a fellow Spaniard. 1 year younger as well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans