Thiago Translantara

rafals

How on earth is Thiago going to get more playing time next season, when Xavi himself said, that the feels fit enough to play a game every 3 days. And Tito of course will always choose Xavi over Thiago, even when he's injured :rolleyes:
Well, one thing is to say that, the other thing is to prove that. If his latest performances are the definition of fitness, then I think that something is wrong.

impeh

Hi, its me..
he will miss our last league game as hes been called up for the spain U21 euro squad, i think he was the best player at the last tournament so he'll only get more attention stylin' this time around :lol: :cry:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Xavi: "Thiago is an extraordinary player. Not just for the future, already today. He should be patient, he is destined to triumph at Barça."

Not sure why anyone doubted that this wasn't just an idle rumour - when's the last time MD was putting a cover about selling one of our key players who was from the cantera?...Just doesn't happen in this era unless there's something to it

Glad Xavi came out to be supportive as well as encouraging...Still, let's face it, it should never have come to this

Alissa

Letting him leave would be the most stupid thing ever. I can't believe it has come down to this, how could they let this happen?

R

rivaldo10

Letting him leave would be the most stupid thing ever. I can't believe it has come down to this, how could they let this happen?

Well stupid transfers is the first thing. Buying Fabregas was the biggest mistake in the Pep era. That we never got a CB was so stupid i cant belive it.

I don't think Thiago will leave, but if he does, I'd be pissed as hell at Tito. And this is another reason we need to get a new coach imo. The lack of playing time he gives youngsters like Thiago. Like I said, I don't think he'll leave, but the fact that these rumors even exist is just... :facepalm:

I think bringing in a new coach would really help us keep Thiago (as well as make sure other youngsters don't want to leave). After all, lack of playing time is why Thiago's being linked with a move out of Barca.

Anyways, I think Thiago should start every home game in La Liga next season, except the ones against the top 4-5 teams, as well as a good number of the away games (maybe every away game in which we usually don't struggle?). After all, Xavi needs the rest.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

Thiago is an extraordinary footballer, not on the future, of now. I understand he wants the best for himself, he may not have the desire to stay right now, it happened to me also, but I’d tell him to be patient, he has all the ability to triumph here at Barçaa“

.- Xavi Hernández responding to questions around the*reported uncertain future*of Thiago Alcàntara.Read more:*http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/news...s-destined-to-succeed-at-barca/#ixzz2U8HRhi5z

still dont get it why thiago didnt start the big games this season he as to make the next step but it rather looks like if barca wont let him.. xavi should have told tito to let thiago play some more games and if not the big games at last the games in la liga like lastweekend...... its a shame

ShandyFFM

barca now reminds me in a way of rijkaards barca in their last season where he was coach.many players had lost its hunger. many player just played under their potential level no one stepped up and on top some players got fat like ronnie

Last edited:

Galning

“Thiago is an extraordinary footballer, not of the future, of now. I understand he wants the best for himself, he may not have the desire to stay right now, it happened to me also, but I’d tell him to be patient, he has all the ability to triumph here at Barça“. - Xavi

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz2U8Nvo8QP

Butaan4barca

xavi publically saying that. Meaning there is a real chance of him leaving. The club might have asked xavi to say that to get thiago confidence.

karthik

I would be happy to see him leave if it is going to help his career. He loves the club, but in life as Dani said, you need to take some decisions and this can be the decision to help him grow and become the player he is expected to become.

Home of Barca Fans