Thiago Translantara

I would be happy to see him leave if it is going to help his career. He loves the club, but in life as Dani said, you need to take some decisions and this can be the decision to help him grow and become the player he is expected to become.

You know what would help him grow? Getting a coach who will actually give him playing time.

Anyways, if Thiago doesn't play the full 90 minutes in both of the remaining games... :facepalm:
He should have played the full 90 minutes in every game since we won the league.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

What a shambles of a situation.

The league has been basically won since christmas and Xavi has looked like his legs are starting to fail him.

There could not have been a more suitable situation to get Thiago those appearances.

Even the games he got were largely the meaningless ones.

Cant blame him one bit if he wants to leave.

Tito was scared stiff of upsetting the senior players and has really let Thiago down.

Mr Hulot

If Ferguson stayed for another year, I think that he would persuade him, because he is exactly the type of player United needs to raise their club's level. But now, to go there and play for Moyes doesn't seem all that exciting I think. That said, I am really scared that we will lose him and if it is true about this clause of 18 million, it would be a steal.
I will never forgive Tito for the way he treats the brightest talent of our team.

numero

If Thiago leaves it would be quite shameful for Barca Board. A promising player and the player who has been portrayed as Barca's future. :facepalm:

Ursegor

World Champion

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
To be fair, the quote is taken out of context...Dani does give the impression he hopes he stays but understands if he leaves - which I'm not sure anyone could legitimately argue against...He's been shown considerable disrespect by the coaching staff & club, IMO

MessiDinho10

If Tito doesn't even trust Thiago in small games (e.g. Valladolid last week), then why is he the manager? He just doesn't fit here, and he is screwing up talented players.

Valdivia

I guess if he leaves he'd at least do a Fabregas and come back with one of those weird Romeu buyback clauses. However, like others noted, United without Fergie is not as reassuring for a young player.

Just give him a chance! You utter cretins.

Povikas

Brandon
xavi publically saying that. Meaning there is a real chance of him leaving. The club might have asked xavi to say that to get thiago confidence.

Yes, perhaps the club forgot about the clause and f***ed it completely up & now they're trying to persuade Thiago to stay by asking people like Xavi to motivate him to be patient :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I guess if he leaves he'd at least do a Fabregas and come back with one of those weird Romeu buyback clauses. However, like others noted, United without Fergie is not as reassuring for a young player.

Just give him a chance! You utter cretins.

Thiago is not Catalan, I wouldn't expect him 'doing a Cesc'

Maria

“Thiago is an extraordinary footballer, not of the future, of now. I understand he wants the best for himself, he may not have the desire to stay right now, it happened to me also, but I’d tell him to be patient, he has all the ability to triumph here at Barça“. - Xavi

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/#ixzz2U8Nvo8QP

Not with Xavi playing every 3 days like he wants though..and I don't understand why Xavi is comparing the 2 situations, especially when Pep left when he felt that he can't play at his best anymore, while Xavi has a contract until 2016 and says that he feels like a youngster.

Home of Barca Fans