Thiago Translantara

PaCmAn

@barcastuff: Despite some rumours the past days, Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara (22) does not consider to leave the club this summer. [sport]

Stric

Let's hope that's true.

Tito still needs to go, though. :lol: Or just put on a completely different show next season, which is not likely.

AvocadoCake

Thiago has offers from Chelsea, Man United, Bayern and Man City. Because he didn't play 60% of the games, his buyout clause is 18M. [md @barcastuff]

Thiago has played in 34 of Barcelona's 58 games this season (58.6%), if he does play in the last 2 games that's (36/60 = 60%)!!

What if he was injured for 41% of the season (for example)? I mean if he can't play in the last game, shouldn't it be considered he was unavailable (still not enough, 35/59, but maybe he was unavailable for selection in other games)?

Maria

@barcastuff: Despite some rumours the past days, Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara (22) does not consider to leave the club this summer. [sport]

Sport is clueless..the ones that have a direct line with Rosell are MD and RAC1.

Valdano (ex-Real Madrid): :wub:

Even Iniesta had some talks with RM before the elections(at Thiago's age), but Calderon won and Barca obtained the CL with Iniesta being decisive and everything was forgotten.

Last edited:
B

Besiktas

Sell Fabregas and give Thiago the playing time that he wants. He should be our no 1 back-up for Xavi-Iniesta. Fabregas flopped in Barcelona for two years. He is too slow for our midfield. You should think quick in Barcelona midfield. Cesc is clueless under pressure. He gives away the ball very easy.

Let's sell him to Arsenal and make some money for summer transfers (Neymar and Thiago Silva) and make Thiago no 1 back-up for Xavi-Iniesta. We can maybe buy Gundogan as a 2nd back-up. Or we can go with Song as a keita role and Sergi Roberto.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I can't stand these rumours. The thing about romours is that you'd like to think the club and the player are well aware of them, therefore a statement from the player would go along way in clearing things up. The longer it goes on the more likely the rumours are to appear true.

BigBarcaBoy

Xavi is coming off as very selfish to me. Tito doesnt seem to have the guts to reduce Xavi's playtime

I don't think Xavi's being any different to any other player in the same situation. Over the next couple of sseasons he will play less which hopefully means more of Thiago

BigBarcaBoy

Just seen that Thiago, Montoya, Bartra, Tello and Muniesa are in the under 21 squad for the euros in Israel, as a result none of them will be allowed to play against Malaga, this is totally outrageous !

USWAY

Yes, and they're likely not to be played against Espanyol either. :tito:

:lol: True that. I love watching our young guys for the Spain youth set up. They are always the one who stand out in those games, which should make you question even more Tito's usage, and is also why Vincente Del Bosque wants to call up guys like Tello, Thiago, Montoya, and Deulofeu to the senior side, but just can't because of how little they play for club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans