Thiago Translantara

Jaguar

Flair Trait
This unknowngenuis guy seems to have this illogical hate for Neymar, he's always trying to discredit him at every opportunity. Is he Perez in disguise?

A very slim chance but is he that guy on Youtube that hates Cristiano Ronaldo and diving in particular? Would make sense if he is since Neymar dives a hell of a lot. The guys name is Unknowngenius01 though.

Stric

With his new Hypervenom boots.

947399_10151939316378079_952417507_n.jpg

941627_10151939316538079_527736246_n.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Thiago leaves we are done officially. With a declining Xavi and an almost uses Cesc, our midfield will no longer be one of the most creative midfields it once was.

Damn, our young players are leaving in droves. It is the management's and Tito's fault to let this happen. Barca wins the most short-sighted club award hands down.

AntiMadridista

"I just live my life and I am very happy," the Spain international told reporters.

"I enjoy it in Barcelona because I have lived through some great times but we will see what happens after the Euros.

"Any player is used to living with rumours about him and they just cannot affect you." [skysports]

Hopefully "we will see" doesn't mean he's thinking about leaving.

PaCmAn

Cadena Cope saying Real Madrid will make a move for Thiago. Tribal Football the most crappy source ever printed the story.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ohhhhhhhh ffs, can't he just say that the management want him to stay and he himself will stay so that I calm the f*ck down. This sh*t stresses the hell out of me. That game 2 weeks ago when Thiago didn't start, could somebody for the love of all good things explain that to me?

JonM

If Thiago leaves we are done officially. With a declining Xavi and an almost uses Cesc, our midfield will no longer be one of the most creative midfields it once was.

*Damn, our young players are leaving in droves. It is the management's and Tito's fault to let this happen. Barca wins the most short-sighted club award hands down.

Really? Who has left so far?

crickets...

Demon17

Maestro
Management is really bothering me, we need a better coach someone who knows better tactics and does know how to deal with youngsters and someone who knows that we don't have to send our best XI vs a team like Celta. Tito in my opinion isn't the right man to lead this team, he showed this vs Bayern. No way Pep would have lost that 7-0. I think we need a better coach but who? Not sure about that but it'll be better if a club legend comes who loves the club. What do you think?

Galning

Ohhhhhhhh ffs, can't he just say that the management want him to stay and he himself will stay so that I calm the f*ck down. This sh*t stresses the hell out of me. That game 2 weeks ago when Thiago didn't start, could somebody for the love of all good things explain that to me?

Calm down mate he isn't leaving :)

Home of Barca Fans