Thiago Translantara

I Wonder

http://25.media.tumblr.com/39f5621a8731cd4f704100a1d03ffe21/tumblr_mnto45NXSV1rmlo02o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mnto45NXSV1rmlo02o1_500.jpg

impeh

Hi, its me..
Got an assist and his control was excellent as always, will be one of the best players at the tournament again. Problem is for only 18m you can almost guarantee offers coming in to meet that. :(

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Was flawless today, the complete playmaker, he can do absolutely everything. The defensive side of his game to is great, he reads the game so well he makes both sides of the game look easy, physically superior to most midfielders at Barcelona to. It's a *facepalm* moment that Fabregas has driven this guy out of the team if he leaves for another club...

Demon17

Maestro
It's a *facepalm* moment that Fabregas has driven this guy out of the team if he leaves for another club...

We can't sell Fabregas either. He won't stay if we don't give him playing time. Now that Villa is leaving, we basically have no one to play in place of Messi's position. Only this guy is good enough and if we start benching him, he might leave. But I do agree Thiago should get more time. Maybe bench Xavi for unimportant league games and only play in the most important ones and CL games?? Although I wouldn't like this since he's my favourite player but maybe we'd have to sacrifice this for our future.

Last edited:

Demon17

Maestro
Was flawless today, the complete playmaker, he can do absolutely everything. The defensive side of his game to is great, he reads the game so well he makes both sides of the game look easy, physically superior to most midfielders at Barcelona to...

Yes I agree, he was absolutely fantastic

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We can't sell Fabregas either. He won't stay if we don't give him playing time. Now that Villa is leaving, we basically have no one to play in place of Messi's position. Only this guy is good enough and if we start benching him, he might leave. But I do agree Thiago should get more time. Maybe bench Xavi for unimportant league games and only play in the most important ones and CL games?? Although I wouldn't like this since he's my favourite player but maybe we'd have to sacrifice this for our future.

We don't need to sell Fabregas, he's still a top class player, but if we really had to make a decision for which player to sell I'd say Fabregas, although I am speaking hypothetically. Thiago if he stays should play more than Xavi, he's younger and hungrier, if needed Xavi can play the really top games, but I see no reason why Thiago can't start those alongside him or ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans