Thiago Translantara

Butaan4barca

Thiago can be great if he is used in the same position as pep tried to use cesc. As neymar and messi both will be droping deep. Thiago will have a lot of space going up and getting a lot of scoring opportunities.

jklz

BMJU9CtCAAEl5J2.png

Best player of the tournament so far according to WhoScored (9.2 rating).

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
It's a *facepalm* moment that Fabregas has driven this guy out of the team if he leaves for another club...
How exactly has Cesc driven Thiago out of the team? Cesc doesn't pick himself in the line up for games you know. If you want to blame someone, then blame Tito as he is the one who manages our team and picks the line up.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
How exactly has Cesc driven Thiago out of the team? Cesc doesn't pick himself in the line up for games you know. If you want to blame someone, then blame Tito as he is the one who manages our team and picks the line up.

I never meant it literally :lol: I meant if Fabregas hadn't came Thiago would most likely not be in the position he is now.

SwiftGuyver

IMO the top 5 players for the next 10 years should be (no particular order)...

Neymar
Thiago
Götze
Isco
Varane

if they all avoid serious injury they should dominate...

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
IMO the top 5 players for the next 10 years should be (no particular order)...

Neymar
Thiago
Götze
Isco
Varane

if they all avoid serious injury they should dominate...

That's all based on players who are playing now. There may be 14-17 year olds who will demolish these guys...

Alen Halilovic? Hachim Mastour? Just to name a couple...

SwiftGuyver

That's all based on players who are playing now. There may be 14-17 year olds who will demolish these guys...

Alen Halilovic? Hachim Mastour? Just to name a couple...

yeah i thought i'd only consider players playing now. of course you're right though some other younger kids could break through and prove to be even better, football is a constant cycle...

Home of Barca Fans