Thiago Translantara

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Like Pep said before, its mainly the father Mazinho's fault...

Make no mistake, the current management has been awful at coaching Thiago... While Mazinho likes to stir shit up, this time it is a little bit justified...

Thiago needs to stay, that much is clear, and not just because of this game...

JamDav1982

For everyone who wants him to stay would you make him first choice ahead of Xavi and Iniesta?

That is what he will be looking towards.

Personally I am at the point of preferring him over Xavi.

I

instinct

Maybe it is the right way for him to leave and yes, I am a Barca fan.

You see, IF Tito won't let Thiago play enough next season, Thiago would have get seriously no chance to compete in the WC next year. We all saw what can happen to a football player with the injury of Badstuber (out for at least 1 year) and we all know that players could lose the form after their injury (Villa, Torres).

Thiago is a diamond, not a raw-diamond, he already shines. He deserves to get a starting-spot. I say this as a football fan because in the next years, he could become one of the world's best. Even though it would be a massive loss for Barca, the board is to blame and we all know that and we should not blame him because he deserves what he does not get here.

So, if Bayern or Manu or whoever offers him a good contract, he should leave, only for his aim to compete in the WC 2014 and onwards.

ryaninho

like cesc if he does not get his chance here other teams will give it to him. If you were in his position what would you do? It seems he has a clear image of how he wants his career to pan out. Thiago: "I would lie if I say my dream is to be successful in FC Barcelona. My dream is to be succesful in football."

dlx3

Maybe it is the right way for him to leave and yes, I am a Barca fan.

You see, IF Tito won't let Thiago play enough next season, Thiago would have get seriously no chance to compete in the WC next year. We all saw what can happen to a football player with the injury of Badstuber (out for at least 1 year) and we all know that players could lose the form after their injury (Villa, Torres).

Thiago is a diamond, not a raw-diamond, he already shines. He deserves to get a starting-spot. I say this as a football fan because in the next years, he could become one of the world's best. Even though it would be a massive loss for Barca, the board is to blame and we all know that and we should not blame him because he deserves what he does not get here.

So, if Bayern or Manu or whoever offers him a good contract, he should leave, only for his aim to compete in the WC 2014 and onwards.

Even if Thiago has a great season in EPL there is only small chance Vicente will call him up for the Mundial2014. VdB has a set of players he trusts and he won't change that while it's working just fine. Busquets, Xabi, JaviMar, Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva, Cazorla, (Mata if necessary) are IMO midfielders who will be in Brazil next year.

impeh

Hi, its me..
similar thing happened a few years ago :lol: Scored that awesome freekick in the final and there was lots of talk of him leaving..hopefully he'll do the same and decide to stay on, but it seems unlikely.

JamDav1982

If thiago really does leave, the fans at the stadium should boo tito worse than what benitez got from chelsea fans.

Get real, Barcelona are far bigger than Thiago.

If thiago cares enough about Barcelona he will leave on loan or with a low buy out clause in his contract.

F

Frejsgodes

If he leaves for PSG, City or United :angry:

Needs to have his contract extended and get more playing time.

XaviMessiGirl

Thiago still has the power to say no to any offer, so it's partly up to him too. The club screwed up, but if he really wants to stay here he can.

Home of Barca Fans