Thiago Translantara

CatalinR10

I smoke LM silver acutely I’m having one right now with no $hit in it :(

Well if we get the $$ soon enough we might have a go at Isco which I think is the better player

As for Thiago IMO he has his ups and downs not cuz he scored it’s not going to change anything…
he might become a good player or be an average one for the time being he is still a nothing player
and for a nothing player to bully our club like this after his last interview
instead of showing some respect for our club when he was asked about his future he just walks away yuckkkkkk
I hope I never see him in our kit again we are not the club that get bullied by no one

dean-what-gif.gif

Valdivia

I smoke LM silver acutely I’m having one right now with no $hit in it :(

Well if we get the $$ soon enough we might have a go at Isco which I think is the better player

As for Thiago IMO he has his ups and downs not cuz he scored it’s not going to change anything…
he might become a good player or be an average one for the time being he is still a nothing player…
and for a nothing player to bully our club like this after his last interview
instead of showing some respect for our club when he was asked about his future he just walks away yuckkkkkk
I hope I never see him in our kit again we are not the club that get bullied by no one

What are you smoking and where can I get some?

Ender

Tw Andy Murray (tennis player): "Just watching euro u21 final, thiago just pumped in a hat trick within 40 minutes... That's naughty"

:lol:

F

forcabarca

Omg.. after this performance in the finals... We're def gonna lose him. United the most likely destination.. They are looking for a good mid fielder and this lad is just about perfect! :mad:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

USWAY

When we bought Cesc there was no way Thiago was going to get enough playing time. Not blaming Cesc, but we had the best two midfielders in the world and them added another when we already had one of the brightest young talents. Can't say that the writing wasn't on the wall.

JamDav1982

When we bought Cesc there was no way Thiago was going to get enough playing time. Not blaming Cesc, but we had the best two midfielders in the world and them added another when we already had one of the brightest young talents. Can't say that the writing wasn't on the wall.

I agree, impossible to keep them all happy.

Tito getting the blame for that though and perhaps he could have given him more minutes. But more minutes against the relegation fighting La Liga teams or Copa and meaningless CL games are not what these guys are after. They want to start in the biggest games.

F

forcabarca

I think we should sell him with a buy back clause.... Sale is imminent now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Home of Barca Fans