Thiago Translantara

AL-MALKI

What are you smoking? Cash in on him? he has a limited clause of 18M, that is peanuts for a player his class. So hope he stays :(

I smoke LM silver acutely I’m having one right now with no $hit in it :(

Well if we get the $$ soon enough we might have a go at Isco which I think is the better player

As for Thiago IMO he has his ups and downs not cuz he scored it’s not going to change anything…
he might become a good player or be an average one for the time being he is still a nothing player…
and for a nothing player to bully our club like this after his last interview
instead of showing some respect for our club when he was asked about his future he just walks away yuckkkkkk
I hope I never see him in our kit again we are not the club that get bullied by no one

ShandyFFM

He is playing so much better in an attacking role hes not quite that Xavi player he can be but hes better when he can go forward.

Povikas

Brandon

Well if we get the $$ soon enough we might have a go at Isco which I think is the better player

As for Thiago IMO he has his ups and downs not cuz he scored it’s not going to change anything…
he might become a good player or be an average one for the time being he is still a nothing player…
instead of showing some respect for our club when he was asked about his future he just walks away yuckkkkkk
I hope I never see him in our kit again we are not the club that get bullied by no one

seriously what are you smoking.

Thiago is a nothing player?

ShandyFFM

What the hell are you talking about ? You dont watch him much i guess.Every young player would be disappointed after such a season when you know you could have done more with his talent but didnt get the chance to develop. Its not his faul but the management and coaches.

ShandyFFM

What he has done to be considered some one

So you i guess you mean what have all the other players like Xavi,Busi,Iniesta,Cesc done for our team ??? Nothing compared to Messi right ? So you saying everyone whos not a starter and doesnt score and becomes a superstar right away is no good ? When Thiago plays he defines our game in an other way which is very very nice and necessary.

ShandyFFM

I agree with AL thiago at the moment is a nothing but talent has not done much to hold the this club to ransome

So tell me what he should have done ? He could have nothing done to play more when the coach prefers a player like Xavi. Even if Thiago would have scored more or assisted more goals he would play more. And to be better on a regular basis than one of the best three midfielders in the world seems impossible to me for a 21/22 year old boy.

JamDav1982

So tell me what he should have done ? He could have nothing done to play more when the coach prefers a player like Xavi. Even if Thiago would have scored more or assisted more goals he would play more. And to be better on a regular basis than one of the best three midfielders in the world seems impossible to me for a 21/22 year old boy.

To be fair there were games that Thiago tries Cruyff turns and dangerous plays in dangerous areas.

Perhaps Tito was not happy with this and dropped him as a lesson.

As good as Thiago is he does still have rough edges and tries things and leaves his position more than the likes of Xavi.

Just guessing.

AL-MALKI

What the hell are you talking about ? You dont watch him much i guess.Every young player would be disappointed after such a season when you know you could have done more with his talent but didnt get the chance to develop. Its not his faul but the management and coaches.
Thiago was given chances for the last 2 years… in every game he showed some good moments but his whole game is still below average for our club IMHO
Tito did a lot of mistakes but Thiago wasn’t one of them...Just look at Montoya and how he is behaving while the whole world is seeing how crappy D. Alves was..He didn’t say a word

ryuken

Lol at some of these posts, "a nothing player" wtf is that ? Maybe the board of MU is smoking some kind of crack to even consider "a nothing player"

ShandyFFM

No Xavi no Busi and not even Iniesta could do what Thiago can with his 22 years. He had the best three players in the world who he learned from. Just imagine him in 2-3 years when he will dominate every game by his own. Like Xavi,Iniesta did when they turned older.

Elite-BkD

Lol at some of these posts, "a nothing player" wtf is that ? Maybe the board of MU is smoking some kind of crack to even consider "a nothing player"

If you have to pick between a nothing player and on a par with Iniesta/Xavi etc, ....eh. One of my favorite players, but the wankfests he generates are absolutely outta control. It's as crazy as pretending that Neymar right now does not deserve to be benched by Messi if it came down to one or the other.

Home of Barca Fans