Thiago Translantara

Unbiased United

Redcafe is a great forum. Don't take anything seriously though, even the mods and admins are constantly trolling and on the wind-up. Opposing fans are given a good chance on there too(FCBarca is well respected for example). The levels of muppetry over the likes of the Sneider, Sanchez and now the Thiago thread are always ridiculous though, mainly due to sheer amount of members the forum has really, but ridiculous nevertheless.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No need to have a go at another forum. I'm sure there are a lot of reasonable members on there as well.

Yeah I didn't mean it as a total verbal attack on the entire forum or anything (all forums have good/bad members), it's just that some of their members seem to be keen on trolling over the saga or showing rash disrespect in general.

Ursegor

World Champion
What makes Redcafe so great is dalitis hanging around with 1000+ posts in their Newbie section and not getting promoted. :lol:

Galning

Yeah I didn't mean it as a total verbal attack on the entire forum or anything (all forums have good/bad members), it's just that some of their members seem to be keen on trolling over the saga or showing rash disrespect in general.

Wasn't directed at you, had to delete some other posts because they were harsher :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The Thiago thread on the Man United forum reminds me of the old Neymar thread on this one a couple of nights before he signed :lol:

F

Frejsgodes

lol @ having an almost 100 pages thread for Thiago.

Could understand if it was Iniesta or Messi, but Thiago..

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans