Thiago Translantara

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't seem to quite understand the their hatred towards the nou blaugrana forum layout. Personally I quite like it.

Unbiased United

lol @ having an almost 100 pages thread for Thiago.

Could understand if it was Iniesta or Messi, but Thiago..

:lol:

Not that I'm the defender for all things Redcafe, but you do realise that site has like five times as many members as here. That's just football fans for you, we are all excitable little boys when it comes to the possibility of signing players we want at our club. As mentioned, check out your Neymar thread.

To a Barca fan, Thiago is the lesser of four excellent midfielders you have....to us United fans he's the exact type of playing we have been crying out for for ages.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If we sell thiago it's no big deal. Fabregas is here already and there are good youth prospects coming through such as sergi roberto.

ceefoo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but until a club actually meets the 18m buyout clause, Thiago cannot speak to anyone (legitimately)?

... that's if he wanted to.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not that I'm the defender for all things Redcafe, but you do realise that site has like five times as many members as here. That's just football fans for you, we are all excitable little boys when it comes to the possibility of signing players we want at our club. As mentioned, check out your Neymar thread.

To a Barca fan, Thiago is the lesser of four excellent midfielders you have....to us United fans he's the exact type of playing we have been crying out for for ages.

I don't believe he's the lesser of 4 excellent midfielders. He's equal (or should be) in importance to any one of them with the different style he provides. And he is a Barca academy graduate, making him more of deeply connected and valuable to the club. We have a need for him in the future and it's not like he's necessary moving on to bigger and better things at United.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
:lol: Where did Samper come into the question??? It's far too early for him and he has to sort out the health problems he has right now rather than focusing on first team football before he's even played for the B team.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You've got to laugh at redcafe members. They dislike us because we dominated them in the past two finals with our superior football.

Home of Barca Fans