Thiago Translantara

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well Barca can always add a buyback clause right? That would probably be the best thing, but I doubt United would want that and as soon as they get him they will most likely raise his buyout to high amounts that Barca will probably lose him for good

Absolutely. Once we lose him, we lose him for good. Thiago will be the central pillar of whatever team he chooses to join. I am already starting to imagine him scoring a hattrick on Barca one day. :worthy:

Elite-BkD

Considering the amount of shit the defense was taking, and how irrelevant it is whether we win or lose competitive matches, we should have started a talented prospect who habitually gives the ball to opposing forwards inside his own half over Xavi far more often. Right? Gawsh, Tito is such an idiot for not realizing.

Yugi

hey guys, if you are wanking over prospect of having thiago in your team you better be ready for disappointment :D

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
hey guys, if you are wanking over prospect of having thiago in your team you better be ready for disappointment :D

If he has to leave, I'd rather see him going to Manchester United than Bayern.

Of course, BVB would be even better.

Unbiased United

447 guests. The whole of Redcafe is here lmao. :lol:

Probably right actually, I came here from a link on there! lol

The Thiago thread is going crazy over there, with the likely outcome of it being that if he joins us he's the best player ever, and if he doesn't then he's shit and we didn't want him anyway.

Ursegor

World Champion
Probably right actually, I came here from a link on there! lol

The Thiago thread is going crazy over there, with the likely outcome of it being that if he joins us he's the best player ever, and if he doesn't then he's shit and we didn't want him anyway.

I love that forum. It's comedy gold every summer. Sneijder, Nasri, Özil, Benzema, Sanchez. :lol: Soon to be added: Thiago. :VdB:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah I'm looking right now and I can see a great deal of them are "observing" the meltdown on this forum :lol:

Quite a few look like arrogant idiots though

Home of Barca Fans