Thiago Translantara

Barca8

Nooooo! :cry:
I hope he was just signing it because that fan didn't have paper.

Did say this before, but if he moves, will never forgive such blatant unfaithfulness and selfishness in my life. Get groomed in Barcelona from the kid, and first chance given jump to a greener pastures.

I hope he stays or else we'll be saying the same thing Dortmund fans are saying about Gotze.

And if it makes you feel better, Barcelona has the same problem. We're linked with Thiago Silva but we'll end up with...
Adriano contract extension & conversion to CB

Last edited:

Galning

Sorry lad, after reading a few more posts afterwards I realized that was indeed intened for us. My bad.

Aha so I wasn't the only one who was confused :)
That vid means nothing, players sign other shirts all the time. Let's not freak out about every single detail.

Meitux

Nooooo! :cry:
I hope he was just signing it because that fan didn't have paper.

I hope he stays or else we'll be saying the same thing Dortmund fans are saying about Gotze.
Oh my...imagine Gotze's return to Signal Idunal Park as a Bayern player,he will get booed everytime he touches the ball

Last edited:

Zuess99

Thiago probably loves this attention from man u especially . Plus they have more to offer , he doesn't even have competition for his position , straight starter . Why can't united take fabregas , aren't these brits the ones who always go on about being premiership proven.

Barca8

Thiago probably loves this attention from man u especially . Plus they have more to offer , he doesn't even have competition for his position , straight starter . Why can't united take fabregas , aren't these brits the ones who always go on about being premiership proven.

I said the same thing in the Cesc thread. We have a lot more to gain from selling Cesc and a lot more to lose selling Thiago.
Sell Cesc, buy Isco, keep Thiago... that's a better plan for our future midfield.

Oh my...imagine Gotze's return to Signal Idunal Park as a Bayern player,he will get booed everytime he touches the ball
Definitely... I've never been to Dortmund so don't the the local cuisine but whatever it is, that animal's head could be thrown at him when he comes back to Westfalenstadion. Dortmund was on it's way to building a dynasty but now are losing a lot of their players, really sad.

Last edited:

Keikoku

Cabbage

Cesc will cost more than 18M at least.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I said the same thing in the Cesc thread. We have a lot more to gain from selling Cesc and a lot more to lose selling Thiago.
Sell Cesc, buy Isco, keep Thiago... that's a better plan for our future midfield.

Definitely... I've never been to Dortmund so don't the the local cuisine but whatever it is, that animal's head could be thrown at him when he comes back to Westfalenstadion. Dortmund was on it's way to building a dynasty but now are losing a lot of their players, really sad.

I was one of those who wanted to sell Cesc and keep Thiago at all cost. Now, you know what, after seeing how loyal Cesc is to the club and his recent performance (albeit in a much different position and with WAY better coaching), I'd say let's keep Cesc and be patient, give him whatever it takes to help me succeed here.

As much as I hate Thiago going to ManU or another club, this can't be compared to Götze's defection to Bayern. Götze went to Dortmund's biggest competitor and enemy (more so than Schalke 04 these days), despite having a guaranteed spot in the starting lineup at BVB. Thiago is not going to Real Madrid. He is going to Manchester United not because he loves that club or Moyes so much that he has to be there.

Having said that, Götze and Thiago, these two can rot in wherever you belong.

Keikoku

Cabbage
And hes played for arsenal, cesc rumors came up before thiago and he did not want to leave to come to us.

Btw, if Thiago really come to MU in which position of what formation you think Moyes gonna put him? (I know in midfield but the tactic idk)
I mean, SAF was 4-4-2 addict and stick with it for a long time (idk MU very well but did SAF played 4-2-3-1 lately?) but maybe Moyes have a different plan.

Home of Barca Fans