Thiago Translantara

jamrock

Yeah that's exactly what happens here. I'm out.

lol, as per usual you come with your little won word are little phrase to prove what i don't know, maybe that you are above it all i guess.

i have had a letter sent to be for example for calling someone a fool/idiot don't remember which

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
He doesn't like the competition in Barca, that's fine. Maybe he just can't cut it.

Cesc is an incredible midfielder and I'm sure we can attract another great midfielder to play for us in the future. Who wouldn't want to play with Messi and Neymar?

Mazinho is a fool if he thinks handing Cesc more minutes in Barca is going to get Thiago a prominent spot with La Roja in the 2014 World Cup. It'll do just the opposite, it's going to give Cesc more time to shine and this will really be his year. Cazorla is another guy who has really come into his own the past few years and there's no way Thiago leapfrogs him for more minutes.

(I really wish he would stay and fight for his spot and earn it.)

oz187

I guess it's kinda ironic that Darth got banned for shit rotation in his posts and not giving enough time to the youngsters and instead sticking with the tried and tested ideas.

Seems like Thiago may well leave, so that would make rotation harder and if there's injuries it'll be harder to cover for them. Although I think it's not too big a deal because Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc will all be in decent shape to play for the next two or three seasons. That's the point when they would really need to find another midfielder.

Arachnid

Mazinho is a fool if he thinks handing Cesc more minutes in Barca is going to get Thiago a prominent spot with La Roja in the 2014 World Cup. It'll do just the opposite, it's going to give Cesc more time to shine and this will really be his year.

Can we be honest, for once? It's never going to be Cesc's year. He's a CAM playing in a team with no use for one. Look at the way he shined with the Spanish NT playing in his right spot the other day. He never performs at that level playing in other positions at Barcelona.

Thiago was, honestly, more suited for our midfielder places.

USWAY

Can we be honest, for once? It's never going to be Cesc's year. He's a CAM playing in a team with no use for one. Look at the way he shined with the Spanish NT playing in his right spot the other day. He never performs at that level playing in other positions at Barcelona.

Thiago was, honestly, more suited for our midfielder places.

My nightmare is Thiago leaves, Xavi get's a long term injury this year, and Tito tries to plug Cesc into Xavi's position with out any change in tactics........ shit will get ugly.

I've used many forums so far, and I have never ever seen one with such strict enforcing of general guidelines. I'm not picking a fight, but the atmosphere here is getting worse every day. Seriously, though, banning a guy for being repetitive in stating his opinion? I'll probably get warned / banned for this post, as well. :lol:
+1

jklz

I wonder if Rosell and Tito in 2016, when Rosell's reign finally comes to an end, will think if it was worth losing Thiago to win the 100-point league.

SwiftGuyver

If Thiago leaves us to go to Man Utd we should sell Rafinha as soon as possible IMO, I don't want any links to Mazinho after this...

I still can't believe he or his father seriously believe he has a chance of a starting spot at the WC 2014 even with more regular playing time. Also why would you choose to leave the club you grew up at, the club that have said you're valued and will be a starter soon, the club that have Messi, Neymar, Iniesta etc to go and play for David Moyes with players like Welbeck, Cleverley, Young etc...?! The only current Utd players I really rate are Kagawa & de Gea. Rafael is alright, Vidić is a monster (when fit), van Persie is good (but overrated) & Carrick is good (but he looks very average against top opposition).

Richard.H

So the main reason Thiago wants to leave is to be selected for Spain 2014? I highly doubt he will be anything more than a 10 minute sub for La Roja.

Home of Barca Fans