Thiago Translantara

Barcafan 2304

No hate from me and can see why united would court thiago. Im just disappointed in barca. Not so much for seeing someone leave, that will always hapoen because competition to get into this barcelona side is fierce with some outstandingly world class players in the first team but the fact the club have allowed a situation to develop where we see s player of thiago's ability leave for a relatively small sum*

Mr Hulot

Can somebody show me when Thiago said that he wants to leave so that he can play in the WC? If not, why everybody keeps repeating this silly rumor like it is thee real reason he's leaving?

Keikoku

Cabbage
Can somebody show me when Thiago said that he wants to leave so that he can play in the WC? If not, why everybody keeps repeating this silly rumor like it is thee real reason he's leaving?

I can't find the post (lazy to search around way too many pages) but there was Pique, Alves and Xavi said about Thiago unhappy and want to leave, they said to wait his time because Xavi and Iniesta also waited their chances until they became a regular starter. Why Alves, Pique and Xavi talk about it if there is nothing? That implies Thiago isn't feeling very happy lately.

CatalinR10

Man United have agreed personal terms of 5.8M-a-year with Thiago. Discussions between the clubs will continue over the weekend. [daily mail]

Galning

Daily mail.. why would Barça and United have to discuss anything if Thiago & United agreed on a contract? Unless they want to pay even less than 18M :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Well.... Best time to groom Sergi Samper in Barca B so he can take the step up to the Senior team and be prepared in some way.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
sad sad day...... we spend 58 mill on a player and get rid of a future world class home grown.. meanwhile our jerseys are a billboard.... sad times

Keikoku

Cabbage
I had a dream about Thiago is officially sign for MU. :eusa_think:

But usually my dreams always failed me, so I can be less worry now. :rofl1:

JamDav1982

sad sad day...... we spend 58 mill on a player and get rid of a future world class home grown.. meanwhile our jerseys are a billboard.... sad times

The Neymar transfer has nothing at all to do with this and he is a signing that is needed.

Anyway Neymar will go on to be a better player than Thiago in my opinion.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
it is not so much the neymar transfer that makes me sad... it is how we are straying so far from what makes barca...barca

PaCmAn

Move this topic to other players thread.
Hope Tito gets the sack soon, Rosell, well we're stuck with that fool until 2016.
And Thiago he's dead to me, don't care less what he does in Man U, couldn't careless if he makes La Roja squad.

Home of Barca Fans