Thiago Translantara

jklz

Last edited:

PaCmAn

I don't think United fans are that hostile to Barca. Not as much as Chelsea at least.

Yes Man U fans seem to be okay towards Barca at the fans, Arsenal and Chelsea fans, well we're called farcelona, Barca c..ts and Cuntalonia

desoe

RedCafe is just like this, I don't take it personal. That's the way they talk about everything. Plus, my friends who are United fans don't hate Barca for Rome and London, they just admit we were better. Just how I don't hate Bayern for trashing us, because they were easily superior.

According to reports Thiago has a release clause of around £17m and while United may be prepared to trigger this, it is understood his preference is to remain at Barcelona under Tito Vilanova though assurances are required that there will be more than the 15 La Liga starts handed to him during the last campaign.

This is the worst part of a heartbreak. The moment when you're given hope, but hope is just temporary.

barca1899

Yes Man U fans seem to be okay towards Barca at the fans, Arsenal and Chelsea fans, well we're called farcelona, Barca c..ts and Cuntalonia

37210540.jpg

mixer

Thiago's preference is to stay at Barcelona though assurances are required that he will get more playing time than last season. [guardian]

Barcafan 2304

Im convinced there is a lot of hate towards us in the EPL because this team emerged at a time when the EPL was dominant and were predicted to dominate for a long time. Even in the run up to the 2009 champs league final, everyone here wss confident they would beat barca comfortably in the final.

Banana-Rama

Im convinced there is a lot of hate towards us in the EPL because this team emerged at a time when the EPL was dominant and were predicted to dominate for a long time. Even in the run up to the 2009 champs league final, everyone here wss confident they would beat barca comfortably in the final.

what hate towards barca, what are you on about, there certainly isn't any from united fans, chelsea fans annoyance comes from the semi final a few years back when the ref screwed them over, if anything barca get nothing but plaudits over here, especially from english pundits whenever they commentate on barca, this supposed hate for barca from fans over here is nothing but paranoia..

Indignado

Thiago's preference is to stay at Barcelona though assurances are required that he will get more playing time than last season. [guardian]

The guardian is usually very reliable. Certainly more probable than him already having agreed personal terms with United.

Banana-Rama

The guardian is usually very reliable. Certainly more probable than him already having agreed personal terms with United.

none of them really know anything, it is the hot rumour of the moment and sells papers so they will continue writing articles until it is concluded, if thiago has not even made his mind up yet then you are not going to get any inside info from reading articles from english journalists, when united were linked to sneijder these journalists were writing articles for weeks about how the deal was nearly done, it was all nonsense in the end...

mixer

I did read somewhere that Barca want to renew his contract and eventually loan him for more playing time.

PaCmAn

I did read somewhere that Barca want to renew his contract and eventually loan him for more playing time.

Yet another rumour. Barca players that get loaned never come back. Thiago is 22 years old not 17, nor 19, so it's highly doubtful that will happen.

serghei

To me, it's clear that Xavi should play a maximum of 1 match per week. Thiago can get de job done against 90% of the teams we come up against, but, right now, Xavi would still be my first pick in a tough match.

Home of Barca Fans