Thiago Translantara

DannyG

Nah, Cesc should leave :D. Thiago should (will) stay.

I think Barcelona supporters are too harsh on Cesc. He's a fantastic player and I'm sure any other team in world football will take him. Thiago may eventually get better than him but at the moment I think Fabregas is better.

BBDD

I see, is it a spanish site or? Have they had history of bad claims?

Sulia is not reliable.

What? Sulia is just a medium for people to post up their articles.. The reliability comes from whoever it is posting the article, for example Duncan Castles from the Sunday Times posts all his stuff through there as does Ballague. It's like when people cite "twitter" as a source of where they heard something, usually followed by "everything on twitter is bollocks".. Err no, if a journalist gives information via a newspaper article or a tweet there is no discrepancy on the reliability of the info, you just have to stop reading the tweets of random bellends who'd clearly have no inside information.

That particular piece is from a nobody I think so I wouldn't trust it, but it's saying the same thing as everything else basically i.e. he's coming to United.

Martindn

What? Sulia is just a medium for people to post up their articles.. The reliability comes from whoever it is posting the article, for example Duncan Castles from the Sunday Times posts all his stuff through there as does Ballague. It's like when people cite "twitter" as a source of where they heard something, usually followed by "everything on twitter is bollocks".. Err no, if a journalist gives information via a newspaper article or a tweet there is no discrepancy on the reliability of the info, you just have to stop reading the tweets of random bellends who'd clearly have no inside information.

That particular piece is from a nobody I think so I wouldn't trust it, but it's saying the same thing as everything else basically i.e. he's coming to United.

Thanks for the explanation, sounds like he had no idea what the site was like me and dismissed it out of obscurity. Whether he stays or go i think we will find out this week anyway, judging by his twitter he either left for, or is arriving back off his holiday.

Jadentheman

Apparently Mazinho confirmed that Thiago is joining Man Utd in a radio program.

Well guys it's been a nice run, but Tito and management dropped the ball. I wish Thiago the best. I will probably watch some MU games too

EDIT: This information came from Mirror (Daily Mirror) website

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im sorry guys.

Its from Daily Mirror as Jaden above said and its made up as no such interview exists.

Once again, Sorry for posting it without checking out the source...........

PaCmAn

Well Rosell is destroying the club. Wish Thiago all the best at Man U. Sure he will enjoy the fish n chips.

Martindn

While it may be true, there is no quotes, and its the mirror so its again, untrustworthy. Thats second time Jadentheman has wished him well, hopefully the 3rd time is correct :p

Edit : The mirrors source is twitter as usual, apparently mazinho was on radio talking about it, which one it doesnt say.

Spanish Radio are reporting that Thiago's father Mazinho has said his son is joining #MUFC and his family will live in England with him #TMU
11:05 PM - 23 Jun 2013

DonAK

While it may be true, there is no quotes, and its the mirror so its again, untrustworthy. Thats second time Jadentheman has wished him well, hopefully the 3rd time is correct :p

Edit : The mirrors source is twitter as usual, apparently mazinho was on radio talking about it, which one it doesnt say.

Spanish Radio are reporting that Thiago's father Mazinho has said his son is joining #MUFC and his family will live in England with him #TMU
11:05 PM - 23 Jun 2013

3rd time lucky?

Jaden dont wish him well again!! :lol:

Martindn

Ben Crump @BenCrump84

#Thiago's dad has not confirmed the move, he would just prefer it. The midfielder has a brand new offer from Barca

Graham Hunter @BumperGraham

Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt.

So as we expected fully up to him to decide. Came back off holiday should be something happening this week. His dad seems like a right pain in the arse, if he comes to us expect him to persuade him to move again.

DonAK

Ben Crump @BenCrump84

#Thiago's dad has not confirmed the move, he would just prefer it. The midfielder has a brand new offer from Barca

Graham Hunter @BumperGraham

Still fully expect #Thiago to join United. Positive advances this weekend. Total price, vat included, should be £18m. FCB trying to halt

So as we expected fully up to him to decide. Came back off holiday should be something happening this week.

He just started his holidays today :lol:

Thiago Alcantara ‏@Thi_Alcantara91 1h
✈ Saliendo de vacaciones escuchando al mítico. Despegamos!!!

Im gonna unfollow Graham now. Hardly any good news for us by him lol

Martindn

He just started his holidays today :lol:

Im gonna unfollow Graham now. Hardly any good news for us by him lol

Yeah i dont read spanish too good, it was either him going or coming home, was their not a picture of him on holiday last week with muniasa? Or was that in israel?

What happens when graham reveals you signed thiago silva? Going to miss it ;)

Home of Barca Fans