Thiago Translantara

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Would Barca really dump Rafinha if Thiago went to Madrid? wouldnt that be unfair on him, not his fault his brother made the move surely?

The club management being professionals won't do that... But I would do that if it were upto me. Not because his brother dumped us, but because his agent is a mothafcuker and he played a crucial part robbing us off of our most valuable youngster. Simple as that. As I said earlier Sir Alex Ferguson would have done the same. Remember he got Rooney kicked on his arse when he played a stunt to force his way out two years ago? SAF would have definitely shown Mazinho idiot who the boss is!!

Last edited:

lovebarca

The club management being professionals won't do that... But I would do that if it were upto me. Not because his brother dumped us, but because his agent is a mothafcuker and he played a crucial part robbing us off of our most valuable youngster. Simple as that. As I said earlier Sir Alex Ferguson would have done the same. Remember he got Rooney kicked on his arse when he played a stunt to force his way out two years ago? SAF would have definitely shown Mazinho idiot who the boss is!!

Guys you are comparing totally wrong man with other.tito and Zubi with SAF reallyyyyyy?tito and Zubi cant shout in dream also like SAF,leave out publicly at all.
By the way any new news on thiago staying?

Vantheman

The longer this stretches, the more it seems like he will either join Real Madrid or Bayern Munich with their increased interest. Big rumours of Thiago's camp dodging United's calls.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Guys you are comparing totally wrong man with other.tito and Zubi with SAF reallyyyyyy?tito and Zubi cant shout in dream also like SAF,leave out publicly at all.
By the way any new news on thiago staying?
well I am not asking them to shout in public... Just inform Mazinho what a mistake he is about to commit in his younger son's case if he is forcing his first born outta here. Also, it is never too late to learn from the legends :shrug: Saf might not be a great tactically, but he is a dam King when it comes to man management

Butaan4barca

I think, they were not fools, They intentionally didn't play him extra 60 minutes to attract buyers. It was all fixed. 11 no shirt was meant to be neymar's. But looking at fans reactions and his u-21 performance, may be the board is prolonging this drama so they can tell fans, that they tried.

They are not random fools. They do plan a year ahead atleast.

Martindn

I think, they were not fools, They intentionally didn't play him extra 60 minutes to attract buyers. It was all fixed. 11 no shirt was meant to be neymar's. But looking at fans reactions and his u-21 performance, may be the board is prolonging this drama so they can tell fans, that they tried.

They are not random fools. They do plan a year ahead atleast.

There was rumors before the tournament, even before our interest of him being up for sale. I always thought it was always too convenient of a fuck up for it to be an accident.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
And he was being treated for cancer for half the season in the US....FFS.

Does. Not. Matter.

The club should not be dependent on one man alone, so either Rosell, Zubi or Roura should have informed him on these issues. He was here for quite a while before the end of the season, more than enough minutes have passed without Thiago playing. Two options; Tito did not know about the clause, or Tito did.

If Tito did not:
- MASSIVE mistake in club communications between the board and the coaching staff. Rosell and Zubi are at fault, but I still think a maneger and his staff should be informed about all issues concerning contracts. Roura saying they should not bother with that staff shows his ignorance.

If Tito did:
- MASSIVE mistake by Tito not giving Thiago the minutes needed to keep the clause at 90M. Why? Because a record of 100points is worth nothing, we won the league already by Christmas! If Tito did know it shows his incompetence and shows he wanted the record for himself, a foolish and stupid decision.

There was enough, ENOUGH, time to give Thiago the required minutes and the club in the end refused to do so, either by fault of the coaching staff or by fault of Zubi/Rosell. Simple as that, and fans have every reason to be mad about it. I can't think of one reason why one, knowing the clauses, would not give him the minutes needed. Not one.

Home of Barca Fans