Thiago Translantara

B

beautifulgame

still talking about the closet man u fan? lolz

nah meta was cool, just needs come out oready. ;-)

Pepe Silvia

Forum having a wankfest over an egomaniac who had a meltdown (of teenage proportions) over a few day ban :facepalm:

Some of you need to get a grip.

Jadentheman

What happen to David Degea Loves Doughnuts? We have truly scared him off. It's sad I kinds of liked him and the other Manchester posters that joined

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I

instinct

Is there anything true about a problem with taxes if ManU wants to pay the 18m? Because ''AS'' reports that ManU has to pay 30-35 million if they want to pay the buyout-clause.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Is there anything true about a problem with taxes if ManU wants to pay the 18m? Because ''AS'' reports that ManU has to pay 30-35 million if they want to pay the buyout-clause.
Club should put their foot down and tell the player he's leaving only for the buy-out + taxes... When he is not thinking about our problems we just shouldn't care about his future away from us either!!

Let Utd pay all of it and buy him, we just shouldn't care if only half of it reaches our pocket... As much as I think he's going to be a great, Thiago isn't yet mature enough to handle the kind of pressure such a huge transfer fee would ensure!!

I

instinct

I read that ManU does not want to pay the buyout clause because of those taxes. They want to sit together with Barca to find a concrete sum for Thiago. Would be good for us because we would get more money (Yes, I want him to stay but I don't think, he will)

Maria

So Bayern actually paid 70-80M for Martinez? Yeah, right..

Also..what article from As? Because in the last article about Thiago they mention a tax, but they don't say a final number, just that Thiago "se evitaría líos".

Last edited:

Butaan4barca

10 days? Why? This is not something spontaneous what is happening, he and his daddy have been planning for this all their life it seems. Give him 10 minutes to decide...

Because they can't keep convincing him. If he wants to go, the club would want to know that as early as possible. So that they can plan next season without him.

Butaan4barca

I read that ManU does not want to pay the buyout clause because of those taxes. They want to sit together with Barca to find a concrete sum for Thiago. Would be good for us because we would get more money (Yes, I want him to stay but I don't think, he will)

Its not just about those taxes. 45% on the sale. Plus the amount of taxes thiago has to pay for the amount transfered to his account (if that story is true).

So ultimately is much more for man utd. That means Barca can easily make 27m or so from this sale.

Home of Barca Fans