Thiago Translantara

xxxxxx

The move to Bayern would be a bad move for him; he would arguably get less playing time there than he would here.

JamDav1982

For the record, Pep said he would not take anyone from Barca unless they wanted to leave. He's a champion of men and can do no wrong, so keep your Pep hate to yourself particularly since these are nothing but rumours at the moment.

What if he makes them want to leave?

I've said it before, he'd get better treatment and more minutes under Pep than what he got at Barca last season. The move makes a bit more sense to me than it does to some people here. Still doubt he's going there though.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

For the record, Pep said he would not take anyone from Barca unless they wanted to leave. He's a champion of men and can do no wrong, so keep your Pep hate to yourself particularly since these are nothing but rumours at the moment.

He took the staff that made Barca have a successful season. He said that if Barca players wanted to come to Germany, he would not mind.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Vantheman

If this rumor is true, we're going into next season with the magnificent, fearsome central midfield of Carrick, Cleverley, Anderson and Giggs. I hope that God is always there watching over us.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
The ironic part would be him winning CL with Bayern by being a key player

Anderson is garbage.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hope Messi and Neymar unleash on that team.

I don't know why but it'll make me much angrier if he leaves to Bayern rather than United. I can understand wanting to go with Pep as Pep always loved him but I'm ready for war with the Bavarians if this shit is true.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
What if he makes them want to leave?
That's the point. It's not his style to seduce people. He respects his peers too much to sweet talk others in to doing what he wants. It's a totally different thing if a person has the desire to work with Pep, he hasn't influenced them directly that way.

Home of Barca Fans