Thiago Translantara

DucdeOrléans

I think I am in love. THIAGO THE MAN!

What a fantastic match from him. I mean the guy only played 94 minutes in La Liga before this match and then he nearly controls the whole game AGAINST Villarreal at El Madrigal. Impressive.

He is going to be a beast.

Last edited:

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
but it's weird that cesc will not come to barca after what barca players said about cesc n all the cesc saga

F

Flavia

but it's weird that cesc will not come to barca after what barca players said about cesc n all the cesc saga

All those interview of Barça players talking about Cesc were fabricated by english media.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Promising display. But still has some way to go.

Either way, Cesc is a total necessity.

btw, Thiago played some brilliant balls but seemed reckless in the first half. But then in the second half after Keitee was taken off he assumed the defensive responsibilities more and seemed even better... interesting to say the least

Last edited:

gingerless

i really love his technical ability, can't wait to see the end product really he is looking very promising. here's to a healthy development not disturbed by certain people :beer2:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I remember Xavi at 19 and to tell the truth there's no much of a difference and that's a great sign.
Thiago has more flash but he'll only get where Xavi is now if he masters the discipline and hard work.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I remember Xavi at 19 and to tell the truth there's no much of a difference and that's a great sign.
Thiago has more flash but he'll only get where Xavi is now if he masters the discipline and hard work.

Yep, I agree. The flamboyance of Thiago will mean people will perceive him as superior to the Xavi of the same age but really there is very little between the two.

Home of Barca Fans