Thiago Translantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
After watching the highlights Thiago looks even more impressing. He did get Iniesta in trouble with a sloppy pass after which Valdes had to pull one of his fantastic saves but that's about the only mistake I can think of. And this was against 3rd best team in the league.
With 8 point cushion he's bound to play some minutes this weekend as well.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Immense talent which, for most of us, isn't really news per se...I thought he looked great for the most part but also, at times, showed his youth & sloppiness - especially late, giving the ball away deep in Barca's own end

Only fear going forward for the kid is his attitude & father, really...Otherwise, the future looks bright

sukhy

He should play next week against Almeria, with Busquets not being available and Messi on 4 yellows

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
We agree then. Should go up against almeria. someone hit up pep and let him know!
Just make me
Jealous that he's taking jds playing time from him :( lol

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
We agree then. Should go up against almeria. someone hit up pep and let him know!
Just make me
Jealous that he's taking jds playing time from him :( lol
Why? Why are you obsessed with JDS? It's not JDS playing time, JDS is underperforming if you're comparing the hype he had last year while Thiago is doing the opposite. Thiago is getting the rightful amount of time compared to JDS.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Why? Why are you obsessed with JDS? It's not JDS playing time, JDS is underperforming if you're comparing the hype he had last year while Thiago is doing the opposite. Thiago is getting the rightful amount of time compared to JDS.

It's clear thiago>jds nothin else much to say. I never said jds deserved more playing time than thiago. I just support all mexicans playing out of their home country..
And like I said I'm jealous! Sooo relax their bud.

USWAY

thiagocelebvalmeria_576x324.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sometimes I think he's more Scholes than Xavi, Iniesta or Deco.

he's got more drive to score and make an impact in the final third, and I don't think I've ever seen any of those three attack an aerial ball like that.

DucdeOrléans

Bad example as Scholes is shit when it comes to headers (just like Xavi, Iniesta and Deco).

I think he is more similar to Deco than Scholes if I should choose.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Scholes isn't shit with his head. he's scored a number of them coming from deep and jumping like T-Bone did for his 2 headers vs. Almeria.

Home of Barca Fans