Thiago Translantara

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just hope his father doesn't become a thorn in the club's side ala the pizza maker

Exactly what I was thinking Mike. I'm sure Pep didn't like him publicly commenting on Cesc and how the transfer would hurt his kid.
I do agree though, it would definitely be an obstacle for Thiago but you just can't go out and blab your mouth that way. I don't remember any of our players venting their concern with potential signings in the past and eventhough Thiago didn't speak in person, having his father say it is just as same.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
yep, this. he's been a bit..... impatient

patience-demotivational-poster-1209855914.jpg

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Exactly what I was thinking Mike. I'm sure Pep didn't like him publicly commenting on Cesc and how the transfer would hurt his kid.
I do agree though, it would definitely be an obstacle for Thiago but you just can't go out and blab your mouth that way. I don't remember any of our players venting their concern with potential signings in the past and eventhough Thiago didn't speak in person, having his father say it is just as same.

Exactamente

mittchan82

I'd like to see Cesc come back to Barca but more I read the comments here (the logical ones) I agree that he should finish up his contract or wait couple more years before making the move.

I rather see Thiago getting some regular time in the senior level than to see Cesc coming back to Barca. Also, if Cesc do return than I got this feeling in the gut that Thiago might make a move away from Barca in order to get more field time elsewhere.
Don't want that to happen at all.

Who knows? Maybe later when Xavi retires and iniesta gets older, Cesc and Thiago might be the next Xaviesta? Of course I'm not forgetting about JDS but those 3 might be able to coexist.

I'm smoking some good stuff, here. Anyone want some? :attachment:

Povikas

Brandon
Guardiola: "Thiago is playing at a very high level. I believe a lot in him, maybe more than his own father." #fcblvie

karthik

Good to see Pep's reply being Well mannered and strong. However if Mazinho is going to be a trouble like this, the reply wouldnt be in this manner next time.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Haha. Pep said, in kind words - 'Got it under control shit-mouth... Now cut it out before it's too late' :D

Now Mazinho's only statement should be - 'Thiago would love to wear the legendary #4 shirt' after the kid is promoted :p

karthik

Lol, nice one Estel :D ; Surprised to see how agents, even parents speak shit. Mazinho as a father and as an ex-footballer/WC winner, should realise that his son is a very young one and it wont be a matter of trouble for Barca to kick him out and buy a star rather than grooming a trouble-making agent's client.

Home of Barca Fans