Thiago Translantara

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sigh. We are losing one of our biggest and brightest talents to the best club team in the world right now, a move that will further solidify their dominance in coming years.

Bayern are so friggin' sneaky. Hate them.

JonM

Pep: "I want Thiago Alcantara. Have asked (Bayern to get him) Don't know what will happen".

6 hours later...

Sky Italia: FC Bayern Munchen have completed the signing of Thiago Alcantara on a 4 year deal for £15.5mil

Man, this guy is good :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The way Bayern operates is so shameless. They did everything behind the scene to sign him and yet Pep had the balls to play dumb today by merely expressing his interest and desire to sign him.

First Götze, now Thiago, next year Lewandowski. Bayern is quickly becoming public enemy No.1 for a lot of clubs. Go Barca! Go BVB. Go ManU.

AvocadoCake

While I trust Gazetta and Sky, why are these reports coming from Italy? Doesn't really add up, if it was Spain or Germany (or even England considering the United links) I'd understand but why Italy?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It's time to make a move for OliverTorres
Most definitely yes

Sigh. We are losing one of our biggest and brightest talents to the best club team in the world right now, a move that will further solidify their dominance in coming years.

Bayern are so friggin' sneaky. Hate them.
I don't think Thiago's gonna improve them. I mean all their mid fielders are already beter than him and most of them German at that. I can't see him getting playing time to reach his potential. He's gonna rot on their bench, or worse

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
While I trust Gazetta and Sky, why are these reports coming from Italy? Doesn't really add up, if it was Spain or Germany (or even England considering the United links) I'd understand but why Italy?

News corporations in Italy (or any other country for that matter) have people around different leagues/countries getting news. It's just that the people from Sky Italia were probably the first to find out the news instead of German/Spanish media.

Brombi

Well because in journalism it's all about sources. :) It's not unlikely that Sky Italia (still pretty internatinal) has sources close to Pep and his entourage.

Home of Barca Fans