Thiago Translantara

barcanuck

The way Bayern operates is so shameless. They did everything behind the scene to sign him and yet Pep had the balls to play dumb today by merely expressing his interest and desire to sign him.

First Götze, now Thiago, next year Lewandowski. Bayern is quickly becoming public enemy No.1 for a lot of clubs. Go Barca! Go BVB. Go ManU.

It's nothing new what Bayern are doing. They have been destabilizing German clubs for decades by buying the best players of any competitor in Germany.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
So,they paid his release clause?

More than likely. They did that with Javi Martinez. Paid his buyout clause, the VAT and income taxes like it was nothing.

I already knew the deal was motion when news broke yesterday.

That's what took so long, Pep was privately talking to Thiago and his father assuring them he was going to make him a part of his Starting XI.

Pep is burning all bridges to Barcelona. He deserves a pig head thrown @ him if he ever steps foot in Camp Nou ever again.

Caramel

I would have preferred him going to ManU. At least they really need someone decent.
But still, kinda hope people would get their heads out of Guardiola's ***.
Good luck to Thiago in that packed midfield.
Moving on.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This forum :facepalm:

Newspaper X reports it "Pssh, yeah right, like that's true"
Newspaper Y reports it "OH NO I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF PEP I HATE YOU SO MUCH"

PaCmAn

Fuck Pep and Thiago, would not be surprised if it was Bayern and slippery Pep that was leaking Thiago to Man U as a smoke screen, and we know how pep as been slippery, secret talks with Bayern during Audi cup, secret signing of Gotze.

JonM

There's nothing on Sky Italia's transfer blog and twitter account about the deal. The article on the Gazetta website is probably based on the fake tweet. Just another day in the wonderful world of sports journalism.

Meitux

Sky italia said so and theres been some time passed and neither Bayern or Barcelona confirmed it so..we shouldnt get excited or mad

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Fuck Pep and Thiago, would not be surprised if it was Bayern and slippery Pep that was leaking Thiago to Man U as a smoke screen, and we know how pep as been slippery, secret talks with Bayern during Audi cup, secret signing of Gotze.

So now you're mad that Pep doesn't declare his every decision to the media so that fans like you know exactly what he's doing 24/7?

Home of Barca Fans